This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Shopping Guide / SartoriaList Update

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Shopping Guide / SartoriaList Update

In January when I was working on the initial SartoriaList and Shopping Guide I had no idea so many new projects would be right around the corner. I didn't think I would be gone for most of the month of April visiting Germany, Sweden etc.

Fortunately/Unfortunately those projects provide the money to keep The Sartorialist going while also giving me the opportunity to shoot in new locations.

Luckily, July should be a perfect time to get caught up on the Shopping Guide and SartoriaList.

I'm really glad you like these new additions and I'm happy that The Sartorialist can serve as both inspiration and resource.

Comments on "Shopping Guide / SartoriaList Update"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:19 AM) : 

Dear Sart,

thanks for the info. It seems you really care about your readers.

 

Blogger Bel said ... (9:14 AM) : 

I actually just checked in on those links today and wondered how you were going with them :o)

Thanks for the progress report - can't wait to see them!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 AM) : 

yeah, thx sart, I was looking forward to these updates to your site for ages!
But I am so impressed by all those projeckts you manage to handle beside your familylife that I was willing to wait.
Hope projeckts are still coming in, greetings from germany

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:22 PM) : 

can't wait for additional updates to the lists. we love your work, sart!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:09 PM) : 

Dear Mr. Sartorialist,

Inspirational to say the least! I personally have to check almost every day to see what beauty you have captured.
We europeans seem to think, Americans only wear tracksuits and trainers (sorry sneakers you call it), or baseballcaps and those unflattering basketball shorts. How nice to be proven wrong.
In fact the people you snap, show such an easy, natural style and really make me want to try harder and expand my own look, when I see it work so well.
Your blog even made me consider moving to N.Y. for a while - you make it look so thrilling. Also loved the barbershop(s), white butchershirts-pics. I just bought a white panamahat the other day seeing how sexy it looked with little shorts on the bicycling girl.

You certainly have a gift, thank you for sharing it with us!
Sorry for rambling on...
luv from Denmark.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:33 AM) : 

lol sorry never mind about that not knowing your other website urls i just looked around your page for once (not just looking at the pics and commentary lol) and found it. once again love the site its a daily ritual of mine to check it. keep it up

 

Blogger AG said ... (3:02 AM) : 

this is the type of stuff that brings me back again and again.

You have a credibility that i can't get from the mags that that are biased by the inertia from being big in the industry.

looking forward to it.

 

Blogger Stratos Bacalis said ... (6:21 AM) : 

so funny - I was checking the links yesterday to see if you posted anything there...cannot wait to see these updates!

 

Blogger Bambi said ... (8:00 AM) : 

I dont know where you went in Germany but Sweden sounds interesting !

 

Blogger cranberry said ... (4:15 PM) : 

Keep on doing what you're doing, my lovely. We're just honoured to take a peek at your world.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting