This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Guess What...

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Guess What...

I'm casting today for an editorial I'll be shooting tomorrow for British Elle and I'm taking you with me.

I thought it might be fun to do a few updates today from the casting, location hunting, style-out, etc.

I would think the first few images might be ready by 11am, then around 2pm (after lunch) and around 6pm for the wrap-up.

Tomorrow I will be updating from the shoot with a similar schedule, if not even more updates.

Comments on "Guess What..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:14 AM) : 

congratulations!!!! does this mean you are entering professional photography? :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 AM) : 

Wow.

 

Blogger Paize said ... (10:18 AM) : 

cool, looking forward to it

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:33 AM) : 

Cool. Love it.

 

Blogger Resplendato said ... (10:39 AM) : 

Looking forward to it Scott! British Elle has always been my fave behind French Elle.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:48 AM) : 

Yay! What fun!

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (11:09 AM) : 

Ooooh - excellent!!

 

Blogger Jingoist said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Very nice! Looking forward to the pics. Different perspective than your typical dailies I imagine.

 

Blogger Richie Designs said ... (12:28 PM) : 

Brilliant. Love the idea. Want to see more

 

Blogger Claire Amos said ... (2:48 PM) : 

Thank you. This is very exciting...I have to make sure this doesn't didstract me from my teaching!!

 

Blogger la femme said ... (12:30 AM) : 

fantastic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:59 AM) : 

How wonderful. Thank you for taking us along!

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (9:09 AM) : 

awesome - love UK Elle...cant wait to see the layout!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting