This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

At the Shoot

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

At the Shoot

Hector doing make-up
So many great clothes and a great mix of designer, high street and vintage. now the tough part is making looks that look like the girl
if you are going to shoot New York street - then you need New York street props

Comments on "At the Shoot"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:50 PM) : 

Eek, Sart, this is so exciting! I will SO be buying the October issue of Elle :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:24 PM) : 

ROTFL...Is that authentic NYC litter?

I think I finally understand the term "HiLo" and know that I certainly understand why a mag would totally seek out your photog style, Sart!

Just do you, playa!

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:57 PM) : 

Please don't use a Starbucks cup. That's our Seattle prop. I just got back from London and the south of France, it was sad to see Starbucks more often than McDonalds. I boycott them here, there,and everywhere.

 

Blogger Jeannie said ... (2:15 PM) : 

i love this. so excited!

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (4:31 PM) : 

This is great!
I've got to have that Elle!

 

Blogger Disneyrollergirl.net said ... (6:36 PM) : 

Hey Sart,
This is great! I love your blog and British Elle is fab (and Stacey is good fun!). Have a great shoot and ENJOY it! Please remember to tell us every last detail, OK?

 

Blogger anna e. pollock said ... (10:04 PM) : 

Hector is hot...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:09 AM) : 

No, no, no! You need a "regular" coffee cup, no?

-- desertwind

PS -- Just teasin'. I know you're not the stylist for the shoot.

 

Blogger RECIEN LLEGADA said ... (7:18 AM) : 

SEguro que sera un excelente reportaje.Congratulations¡

 

Blogger Linz said ... (7:53 AM) : 

this is a seriously cool idea, i hope elle is paying you well, because you are working this shoot!

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (9:11 AM) : 

I love all these shots! Can't wait to see the resulting shoot!

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (11:56 PM) : 

I love the background scenes.

I can't wait for the magazine to come out.

 

Blogger discotheque confusion said ... (6:52 AM) : 

yay, I'm realy excited about seeing the end results!

I love ELLE, its one of my favourites and luckily I live in the UK, so I look forward to it!

S xx

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting