This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Thank You

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Thank You

I would like to thank everyone for all your support and kind comments over the weekend.

Your comments were so beautiful and kind that I feel a little self-conscious sharing them but ,again, thanks.

When I started the blog I never really thought about the relationship I would have with the audience but it is definitely one of the most pleasant surprises to come out of this whole crazy experience.

Everyone is doing great and everything is back to normal so on with the show!!

Comments on "Thank You"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:41 AM) : 

Sarto!!! I am so happy to read you again...when I looked in the blog and read I was thinking how addicted I am now to your fantastic job....I am so happy to read everything is fine! Yahoo new pictures today. Thank you

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:32 PM) : 

Sarto, we have missed u so much.
welcome back!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:32 PM) : 

big joyous sigh of relief!

hugs

 

Blogger Bel said ... (1:47 AM) : 

Very happy to hear that all is once again well in the Sartorialist camp. Welcome back ;o)

 

Blogger FR said ... (2:45 AM) : 

Thank god you're back. Yor work is always so inspirational. Just yesterday i picked a look from you to go on a date, (date disaster 4 the record). Hope to see you at the Milan/Paris Menswear collection this June. Xx

 

Blogger Miss Shades said ... (2:45 AM) : 

i'm so glad to hear that everyone is fine :-D
xo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:09 AM) : 

I read once in one of these new age books, that the reactions and behaviours of people around you is a mirror of yourself....So that means that you just got the nice reactions you deserve, for being such a nice person yourself !
:-) thank you for your great work and never ending inspiration !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:46 AM) : 

Lovely to have You here again. You are a true inspiration!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:57 AM) : 

Deighted to hear that all is well once more - long may it continue to be so. Totally addicted to your blog - it really is the best one of it's kind. You're an artist!

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (8:22 AM) : 

Do you realise how addicted we are to your blog?! Blogging seems to be a very personal medium. Glad to hear all is well with you and the family.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:34 AM) : 

Your blog is the first thing i check in the mornings over here in Singapore when I start up my computer at work!

 

Blogger LE BLOG said ... (11:17 AM) : 

I am completely addicted to your blog, so I must tell you I am very happy things had gone fine, and I hope to see you around in Madrid sometime, too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:17 PM) : 

Sartorialist. You are one cool guy. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!!!!

 

Blogger Stratos Bacalis said ... (4:50 AM) : 

Great to hear everything is OK at your family! Take care!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:48 AM) : 

You are a true pioneer of top-class blogging!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:10 PM) : 

ur really really true inspiration....


lov ur works....!!!!!!

 

Blogger anna said ... (5:22 PM) : 

Hey! Come to Gothenburg!

Me, personally, don't think we dress better than ppl in Stockholm. Well. I don't =/ I think.... But it would be cool to see the differences within Sweden. As u loved ur stay in Sweden last time...

Yes, that is very selfish of me. To want to hog mr Sartorialist himself... I know.

 

Blogger kdawg said ... (11:08 PM) : 

you are so cute!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting