This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street...West Village, New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

On the Street...West Village, New York

Comments on "On the Street...West Village, New York"

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (6:54 PM) : 

Great dress! I love that black and white print!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:14 PM) : 

hmmm, that's a hard to wear print even on a top model. Not liking it otherwise she looks great.

cigalechanta

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:26 PM) : 

All of these mod prints seem to be really "in".

 

Blogger Gudl said ... (7:28 PM) : 

Now that is a happy 'look' !!
Great capture.

 

Blogger lj said ... (7:36 PM) : 

after seeing her shoes' similarity to NYU doll's, I can certainly guess what the trendy shoe of the summer is going to be. love your pics!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:39 PM) : 

Hmm, a GAP bag. I wonder what she was actually willing to buy there.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:03 PM) : 

Love the dress!

 

Blogger Secret Agent said ... (8:13 PM) : 

Yes, even people who wear great outfits like that one, can shop at The Gap and still look this good.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:18 PM) : 

so cute! I'll guess the rodarte/ thakoon stuff...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:27 PM) : 

It is a bold graphic, and I don't know whether or not she is American (I am) but this somehow epitomizes the kind of safe look that is our weakness sartorially. I wish Americans would end their love affair with "cute", "pretty" and all other formulaic ways of dressing. It's time to evolve into something more sophisticated. There is a huge territory largely uninvestigated between "slut" and "virgin".

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:36 PM) : 

I think that tunic is by Forever 21. I saw a similar (or identical) tunic there.

 

Blogger whyioughtta said ... (9:12 PM) : 

GORGEOUS. Love it all.

On another note: I'm noticing a lot of espadrilles in your NYC pics...this surprises me; I don't normally think of them as a city shoe or, especially, an NYC shoe. It's pleasant and surprising to see the ladies of the Big Apple rocking the 'spadrilles.

 

Blogger Eastern Aisle Credit Solutions, Inc. said ... (9:45 PM) : 

Very nice outfit but I see a lot of this from my country (I'm from the Philippines wherein there is eternal summer).. I actually have several pairs of the same type of shoes she's wearing.. Those are really comfortable, especially in this weather, and stylish, and not to mention cheap.. ;P

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:34 AM) : 

Third pair of espadrilles in NY this week! Must be a hint that I need to do some shoe-shopping...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:50 AM) : 

LOVE that dress - it looks great on her. She should tie her espadrilles at the back of her leg, though, (a la the cute straw hat girl) to lengthen the look.

www.thefashioninformer.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:45 AM) : 

The dress is ZARA, it's cheap silk, I have this dress and it's hard to wear as it creases very easily. She wears it well.

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (8:58 AM) : 

Fantastic! Fabulous dress, shoes and smile!! GAP should be using her to draw in new customers!!

 

Blogger hand me down again said ... (10:12 AM) : 

I LOVE YOU KAMEKO!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger will anderson said ... (10:48 AM) : 

this is really fresh. i like how the boldness of the pattern has the same kind of summer effect as color might. i hadn't really considered how a bold pattern would be outrageous in cooler weather, but the contrast is very warm. you'll have to forgive me as i make some very obvious revelations. its new to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:21 PM) : 

Love the print.
I'm in agreement with "a": these must be 'in' this spring. I'm seeing high contrast modern b & w prints everywhere!

 

Blogger la femme said ... (11:37 PM) : 

I want to like it, but it's too chaotic for me...

Kudos for originality.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:45 AM) : 

this picture SO makes me want to go back to new york..lovely city

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 AM) : 

Great dress, fab print, great hair!

She seems like a bold young woman with lots of personality.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:06 PM) : 

I love the black and white. She looks so happy!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:16 PM) : 

Great dress and love the black/white pattern. Not loving the shoes with the outfit. Needs a simple style, possibly a black/nude flat or low platform.

 

Blogger TakeitEZE said ... (4:49 PM) : 

gorgeous dress!! it looks perfect on her!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:49 AM) : 

I have that wedges, its from Oasis. I bought it on sale only 3quid,,wuuhooo... will wear it in the summer,its still in Oasis bag somewhere in my room, Im so happy to c it on the net just now.:P

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting