This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street..... The Young Armani Woman, Ostermalm, Stockholm

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, May 10, 2007

On the Street..... The Young Armani Woman, Ostermalm, Stockholm

It is great to see a young woman looking so cool and casual in Armani.

The women in Stockholm looked so great because ,as you can see in these last few posts, there is such a range of styles in the that city right now.

It is that range that makes Stockholm so fascinating to me. I think it is now my second favorite city in Europe to shoot in after Milan - and that is saying a lot.

Comments on "On the Street..... The Young Armani Woman, Ostermalm, Stockholm"

 

Blogger will anderson said ... (8:08 AM) : 

nice find, sart. that girl nailed that look. everything. she is really beautiful. she should visit the guy with the hair and the coat to show him how to complete a look. =)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:15 AM) : 

She's lovely.

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (8:19 AM) : 

What a great look! I love the softness of the shirt, influenced by the sheerness of it, and the rolled up trouser. Great style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:43 AM) : 

This girl (that looks stuning btw) and the guy down below would make a lovley couple!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:00 AM) : 

She's beautiful and looks confident. But the black bra with the sheer white shirt I don't love.

But that's the weird thing about sheer white fabrics: they seem good for warm weather, but then you have to wear an extra under layer to be decent, which is hot, literally. So I kind of understand the bra .... But I suspect it's not yet that hot in Sweden, so she could have done something else about the sheerness.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 AM) : 

I think I'm in love!

 

Blogger Topham Beauclerk said ... (9:03 AM) : 

This girl looks like Scarlett Johansson. That Scandinavian gene pool is powerful (although I think SJ's ancestors were Danish, not Swedish).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:34 AM) : 

Beautiful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:48 AM) : 

Wow she looks great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 AM) : 

Wow! What a woman. And cool review of Stockholm.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 AM) : 

The bra problem can be easily solved with a nude bra. I always wear nude bras underneath white shirts and you can never see a thing...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 AM) : 

I love how the bagginess of her pants keep the sheer shirt + black bra from looking tarty; the drape of the shirt helps that too. I don't love the shoe choice but I suppose it works to keep the sheer shirt in check.

What makes the entire outfit is the fantastic jacket!

I love that she must be really confident to pull of a "here's my bra and baggy pants oh yes its Armani" look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:22 AM) : 

pois o soutien a ver se a transparencia nao é muito Armani e as chanatas de andar por casa tb nao.. o resto ideal

 

Blogger hoi polloi said ... (10:43 AM) : 

Hmmm, very inspiring. Totally different and non trendy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:15 AM) : 

Great look! ow and Jim, Scarletts grandmother is/where a Swede soo :)

 

Blogger JO said ... (11:54 AM) : 

Love her look!! Chillin'! I want this outfit! I would love to stroll on the beach with it on minus her shoes - I would wear some cute thongs...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:18 PM) : 

First of all, she's very beautiful and looks as comfortable in her skin as in her lovely clothes. Also, I'm surprised as well with what you have found in Stockholm. I cannot say the same for Berlin.

 

Blogger The Spicers said ... (1:41 PM) : 

Casual and refined. Love the outfit, minus the white sneakers. Beautiful woman!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:52 PM) : 

This blog is amazing. It inspires me to dress nicely and I find it more interesting to go shopping. I hope you stay in Stockholm for a long time cos the way they dress there is beautiful.

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (4:36 PM) : 

Fantastic look! She looks so great and must be very confortable! Love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:14 PM) : 

I think a simple white camisole and a slim pant would have perfected this.

I am not fond of wide leg trousers rolled up.

W

 

Blogger Ming the Merciless said ... (10:57 PM) : 

I love the details on her bolero style jacket. The rest aren't very flatter on her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:46 PM) : 

I especially love how her excentric collar "rhymes" with the band of her watch. And how she is all black, white and gray except for---POW!---a burst of color at the lips.

Beautiful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:18 AM) : 

wow. this might be the most naturally beautiful woman you have posted a picture of since the audrey hepburn lookalike from milan.
i don't know if i will be able to get this picture out of my head.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:55 AM) : 

This woman is certainly beautiful. And I love the idea of the outfit- it has that aura of casual cool that is so difficult to achieve- but I'm not sure I love the execution. The tunic length of the shirt and the blockiness/bagginess of the trousers shortens her legs so much that she looks stunted! Who cares if it is Armani? There have been plenty of people on this blog wearing vintage or H&M or their grandfather's sweater that pulled off their look so beautifully that designer names begin to fade into the background....

And I think that's fantastic.

Of course, I'm glad to be informed that it is in fact Armani. And designers such as him will always be important and trendsetting and fascinating, etc. But I think I made my point....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:11 AM) : 

You're so fickle, Sart!

Just last week you were declaring undying love and devotion to Berlin...

-- desertwind

 

Blogger DeepBlueSea said ... (4:58 AM) : 

Classy and sexy at the same time. This is one really really beautiful outfit.

I have so enjoyed the pics from Stockholm! I hope you return soon.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:50 AM) : 

I was in Stockholm last weekend, so bummed I didn't bump into the Sart and his camera!

As a Swede living abroad I'm always struck when I go back by how well dressed the people are as a rule. The only problem is that Stockholm and Sweden are so small that fashion easily becomes repetitive and mainstream. We all try to conform to something even if it is to non-conformism. Step off a plane in Sweden and you can instantly gage what that seasons trends are!

Having said that, thanks for portraying our beautiful capital so lovingly.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:14 AM) : 

Soft, cool and beautiful in one.

 

Blogger Diana said ... (11:17 AM) : 

beyond doubt, she is a smart piece of female, but is it a big deal looking great in Armani?
According to what I saw this week thru the lens of Mr Sart, the looks and styles are really great, but somehow....hm after a while they were as vibrant and various like Stefan Edbergs face on a tennis match. You know what I mean? Milan still rules.

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (6:48 PM) : 

She is so pretty and obviously very confident to wear something this interesting. Is she an artist? The reason I ask is because a lot of artists I know wear something like this when the work. This is definitely not an office attire.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:57 PM) : 

I love this! Such a nice contrast, the sheer top and baggy pants, and the suprise of the black bra. Unexpected chic. Nice job, Sart! xoxox

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:06 AM) : 

it all looks impossibly pretty...
however i think i probably could have said that with her in a bin bag...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:14 PM) : 

We love Stockholm, thank you sartman for showing the rest of the world that we exist


To be continued.. I hope?!?!?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:03 PM) : 

beautiful! i want to look like her

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:51 PM) : 

Cute, she's in the wrong city though.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting