This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Hello Stockholm

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hello Stockholm


I just arrived in Stockholm late last night and I'm ready to rock!
I took the train all the way from Berlin - long ride but so beautiful.
Actually beautiful and cold are my first reactions of Stockholm.
Luckily I bought the scarf I'm wearing in Hamburg (only 15 Euro) and the jacket at Aspesi n Milan (more than 15 Euro).

I will start working in a few images from here Friday or Saturday to go along with a lot more images from all over Germany.

Comments on "Hello Stockholm"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:19 AM) : 

Welcome to Sweden! I'm looking forward to see your pictures from Stockholm.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:23 AM) : 

Welcome to Sweden :-)
Hope you injoy your stay

/A

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:35 AM) : 

Welcome to Stockholm!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:45 AM) : 

I'm looking forward to see the Stockholm pictures! :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:46 AM) : 

I'm sooo exited for you to be here! Stockholm is a great place to be in even though it's cold...
I check out you blog everyday and i know you'll find some great "outfits/people" here, maybe we'll bump in!? haha.

Have a great stay!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:26 AM) : 

Welcome to Sweden!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:27 AM) : 

I really hope you enjoy your visit. I will be interesting to see how the pictures you snap differ from the other "Streetstyle"-blogs in Sweden and Stockholm.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:32 AM) : 

Hi Scott,

I am so curious to see what you think of Swedish style! I just moved from Gothenburg to Paris and, to my surprise, I am feeling totally underwhelmed. I miss being inspired every time I walked out the door. Let's see what you think!

Have a great time!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:48 AM) : 

Happy to have you in sweden but even happier by the fact that you took the train. I'm looking forward to see what you'll find in this not so delicate weather. Take care!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:08 AM) : 

Welcome to Sweden, Sart! You've arrived just in time for when the Swedes shed their winter clothes. "Butterflies" all over he place, I think you'll notice, and especially in Stockholm

 

Blogger Jocke said ... (6:24 AM) : 

Welcome to our beautiful city!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:19 AM) : 

Hi, I live in Gothenburg, Sweden. I love your site. I'm a curvy girl, and I was wondering why you almost never have anybody bigger than a size 6 on the site? I remember 2 so far. Not that the beautiful women you take pictures of don't inspire me, I would just love to have some inspiration by someone that I can relate too a bit more.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:26 AM) : 

Finally I sow your face, after a while of reading u!

Cheers from Argentina

: )

 

Blogger nimbu said ... (7:34 AM) : 

woah. you look tired! Except your blue eyes match perfectly with ur scarf and jacket :)

 

Blogger RECIEN LLEGADA said ... (8:05 AM) : 

Come to Spain Sartorialist¡

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:35 AM) : 

Thurston Howell, III

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 AM) : 

Nice to have you here! I read you blog every single day and I actually saw you today during lunch. Hope you will have a nice time in Stockholm, look forward to see your pictures.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 AM) : 

Nice to have you here! I read you blog every single day and I actually saw you today during lunch. Hope you will have a nice time in Stockholm, look forward to see your pictures.

 

Blogger lukte musik said ... (8:56 AM) : 

Hey Scott,
Make sure you check out Stockholm's subway system (Tunnelbana) while you're there. They have the coolest art / architecture program of any public transport system I've seen, it's pretty amazing. I found a selection of pictures on this architecture site to give you an idea. http://archibase.net/archinews/14172.html Have a great time in Sweden.
Cheers! (or as they say in Sweden, Skål!)

 

Blogger Rare Autumn said ... (9:21 AM) : 

Hello Satorialist! I'm afraid the weather probably won't improve - at least it's sunny(ish), which make us Swedes sunny in disposition... May I suggest Söder for people wearing their creative professions on their sleaves (clothes) and Östermalm for old ladies and gentlemen wearing old fashion-grandeur (I like Vasastan myself...) Be great to see your interpretation!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Well, since I'm a swede, I really hope you will have a great time here, and find some young sartorialists in our narrow streets.
Will you stay here for long?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 AM) : 

stockholm is fabulous. can't wait to see the photos. i was there about four years ago. *sigh*

you should hit iceland, norway and finland as well. IMHO, icelandic women have the best sense of style but i love the avant-garde looks in all of the nordic countries...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:17 AM) : 

Welcome to Sweden! It'll be interesting to see your Swedish photos. If you find Stockholm cold, you'd freeze to death up north where I live!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:33 AM) : 

i'm loving the look of your hair growing out.

i'm also loving the composition of your shots in addition to the fashion.

keep on keepin' on!

 

Blogger Domininaliserarsig said ... (10:35 AM) : 

yaaay finally stockholm!! welcome welcome

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (10:36 AM) : 

Scott, you look tired.

Nice hair though. I'll copy your hairstyle if that's okay.
:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:54 AM) : 

Welcome! I'm sorry it's cold! It was really hot a few weeks ago, sorry you missed it. Anyway, enjoy your stay!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:13 AM) : 

No love for the beige sweater, Sart? Where was that from?

Keep on having fun on your Euro-jaunt!
mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:44 AM) : 

I'm so excited that you're in Sweden at this moment! To bad you didn't come to Gothemburg where I live.. Well, I just wanted to say that I read your blog all the time - and I really love it! It gives me such inspiration :)
I hope you like it here, although it's pretty cold.

Happy thoughts from Karin Lindberg, Gothenburg

 

Blogger siongc said ... (11:58 AM) : 

I like the scarf very much.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 PM) : 

OK, now what does this say about me? Last night you were in my dream, Sart! I saw you on a city street, walking backwards (!) so as not to miss any approaching sartorialists walking the same direction. I said to myself, "Oh, that's how he does it." (You were also using a large format camera. I realize that neither one of these things makes sense).

Be careful not to bump into anyone while walking backwards in Stockholm. Have fun! ;-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:22 PM) : 

you are gorgeous

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:38 PM) : 

Well then!
Welcome to Sweden!
(Are you following Beyoncé? She arrived yesterday I think.)
Hope you have a pleasant stay in our beautiful capital.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:39 PM) : 

Oh nice to have you here in stockholm :)

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (12:41 PM) : 

What a fantastic trip!
Great scarve!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:49 PM) : 

Hey, Sart,

Love the scarf.

Congrats on all your recent success. You deserve it. I wanted to say, regarding some of your recent posts, one of the things I really love about your blog is the way you'll post pics of all kinds of style, even if it's not your particular style. I think being able to appriciate style in all kinds of forms is the sign of a true sartorialist, and the way you post your comments without guile or mean-spiritedness is the sign of a decent person. You're positive and funny and sincere, and I think that's part of what makes this blog so great (the fabulous pics, people, fashion and style are the other things that make it great). Keep it up!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:54 PM) : 

great color for that jacket, Sart - it makes your eyes look blue like the sky. very nice combo with that scarf and sweater!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:06 PM) : 

ma che figo che sei!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:20 PM) : 

Welcome to Stockholm! I hope you will love it, this is one of the most beautiful times here - the spring. I live here, so I now!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:44 PM) : 

Welcome to Stockholm! There is a chill in the air, for sure, but at least we are getting more than 4 hours of daylight now. I hope you enjoy your stay!

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (1:46 PM) : 

Ohhh! I can't wait to see Swedish fashion on The Sartorialist. I'm sure they are not all H&M.

Sart, stick with blues. It brings out your pretty eyes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 PM) : 

boy, you're really handsome. and i love your website. it's a special treat every day and every day when i get dressed, i think to myself, is this something worthy of the sartorialist? i'm from st. louis but come to nyc several times a year to visit my in-laws. sometimes i imagine walking in soho or greenwich village and getting stopped by you for a photo. congratulations and keep up the great work!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:31 PM) : 

welcome to my country and to stockholm! i hope you like it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:48 PM) : 

Welcome to Stockholm!
Check out Södermalm for some bohemiachic dandys (outside the boutique "Nitty Gritty" on krukmakargatan should be a great spot and of course our own SoFo - South of Folkungagatan)
You should also check out Östermalm with Karlaplan (a square with a fountain) and Gärdet that is a great complete functionalistic part of the city - both very much like Upper East Side stylewise. You should also pay a visit to Kräftriket just north of roslagstull - a newly renovated stockholm university campus very much like the classic ones in cambridge or other new england. You could spot some cool business students there.
Of course i hope you visit all 4 of the big neighbourhoods also Kungsholmen and Vasastan/Norrmalm

Looking forward to seeing the pics!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:02 PM) : 

Well, I'll join in with a welcome to Stockholm! For how long will you be staying?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:22 PM) : 

oh sart, you're so fine!
& that's a great scarf.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:36 PM) : 

Hey Sart,

I am from Hamburg...but where did you get this great scarf from?

 

Blogger underneath said ... (4:37 PM) : 

Hi Handsome -

I saw you in Hackecher Markt, Berlin on monday with your camera. Love your blog and your effortless style..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:50 PM) : 

Your scarf is absolutely gorgeous. I love it, the way you wear it and the color of it. Is this a specifif label?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:10 PM) : 

Hi Scott

Do not miss Götrich during ur stay

/B

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:23 PM) : 

Hi Scott

do nott miss götrich during ur stay, if its not to late

/B

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:04 PM) : 

hello from new york. remember new york?

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (10:04 PM) : 

that shade of blue is your color...but i don't need to tell you that i'm sure :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 PM) : 

GAWD, you're gorgeous. Tired but gorgeous. You look fabulous in blue. Get some sleep and some good food. Meditate and BREATHE. xoxo, lady

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:48 AM) : 

Welcome to Sweden, Scott!
It was a pleasure seeing you yesterday. Hope you enjoy your stau here!

/Sigrid

www.sigrid.webblogg.se

 

Blogger Martin said ... (2:31 AM) : 

Välkommen till Sverige!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 PM) : 

Speaking from experience, looks like someone partied hard in Berlin. Kudoos!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:22 PM) : 

Oooh! Sartorialist: what big blue eyes you have; all brought out by the navy in your outfit

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:46 AM) : 

Is the Aspesi jacket the "Bob" model? If yes, great choice. You will never abandon it.
Kss, marco

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 PM) : 

Beautiful scarf with that jacket! Isn't it wonderful to mix nonexpensive things with anything? While every Swedish welcomes you, I Cordelia am in New York celebrating my birthday and was hoping to meet you anywhere in town. Alas, it will have to wait...
Nice pictures in Sweden!
Cordelia

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:52 AM) : 

hawtt stuff!

 

Blogger Luciérnaga said ... (2:26 PM) : 

Man, you are hot! Especially on your home page!

 

Anonymous Ljerka-Susanna-Lukic said ... (9:26 AM) : 

NICE!!!
Susan,Designer&Writer
Bosnia-Croatia-Canada

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting