This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Soho, New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

On the Street....Soho, New York

Comments on "On the Street....Soho, New York"

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (9:53 AM) : 

Lately, you've posted so many great pics of people from NYC. I think I'm gonna go back in the summer.
My summervacation starts at the end of June, 'till september...you think that would be a great period to visit NYC?

That girl looks cute.

 

Blogger whyioughtta said ... (10:29 AM) : 

Great hoodie.

 

Blogger Jennifer said ... (10:39 AM) : 

wow, great graphic top. not the typical french sailor stripes, but equally clean some how.

 

Blogger Last Day Emails said ... (10:53 AM) : 

That is the best pose ever!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:59 AM) : 

i love how geometric her sweatshirt is.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 AM) : 

what a cutie!

 

Blogger Gabrielle said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Cute smile, though in this instance, I'm not so sure about the white boots... (maybe I'm just old fashioned)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:40 AM) : 

Hat - Cute
Sweater - very nice
Jeans - Lovely
Boots ... I shouldn't have cleaned out my closet from 1984, ewww

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:41 AM) : 

I love the outfit until those boots. Ugh, white, slouchy, kitten heel boots. It's a car wreck from the knee down.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:43 AM) : 

Oh, what glorious insouciance! The attitude is clearly everything. Almost enough to dampen my hatred of those white, slouchy boots. But not quite...

 

Blogger Karina Cifuentes said ... (11:45 AM) : 

That's my friend Lex! She's-awesome.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 AM) : 

i like her confident pose, but that's about it

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:04 PM) : 

Loved the outfit - specially the sweater!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:25 PM) : 

I feel uncomfortable looking at her jeans pooling around the top of her boots (although something tells me that it might be one of details you liked most about her outfit). Trade the bootcuts for even straight legs, and she'd look worlds better.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 PM) : 

The LAMB sweater? Oh my god where did she get that!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:33 PM) : 

I love the upper part of this girl outfit, however I don't care much about her boots choice, I probably would pair this outfit with higher boots and the jeans completed tucked in, however I do love her face, almost no makeup, very refreshing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:36 PM) : 

I love the top half, but think it all goesa bout wrong at the bottom, im not feeling this at all.

 

Blogger Jessorz said ... (2:02 PM) : 

I really need to get some boots like that.

Overall, I think the look is great, and it can be very versatile just using the jeans and boots as a core and working other outfits around them.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:12 PM) : 

Is it just me, or are these boots visually cutting off half of this lovely girl's legs?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:18 PM) : 

What an adorable outfit -- just as cute as the model!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:21 PM) : 

i love the hoodie on that little sprite!

 

Blogger Cut of cloth said ... (3:03 PM) : 

Great Hoody
White boots!mmmmmmmmmm
Shades of 1980's Ibiza

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:15 PM) : 

wow sart,
one of your best photos yet.
the lighting is stellar.
did you use a flash for this one?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:25 PM) : 

My cup of tea. Well done!

 

Blogger Veronica said ... (3:35 PM) : 

see, you can still look great without wearing skinny jeans!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:59 PM) : 

looks great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:19 PM) : 

Cute as hell. Love the pattern.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:28 PM) : 

Love her. Love your work. Miss New York.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:52 PM) : 

Is that you Alexis?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:54 PM) : 

i don't like white boots-at all.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:29 PM) : 

I think the outfit as a whole incorporates boots ( that while I might not purchase) very chic in a edgy, nonchalant way.

 

Blogger kiss me said ... (5:33 PM) : 

She looks perfect!

(PS - You have to come to Portugal)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:00 PM) : 

very nice pic, and that hood is great, it is LAMB?

 

Blogger 'signorina' said ... (7:20 PM) : 

Can't do the white boots and jeans. Sorry. Because, like almost everyone else, I love the top half of this.

 

Blogger missx said ... (7:30 PM) : 

Great top, boots would be acceptable if her jeans weren't so slouchy... but I feel her attitude and confidence can pull it off.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:14 PM) : 

I usually HATE white boots, but I think this girl makes it work!

Wow, I must really be in need for a new Project Runway season.

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (8:18 PM) : 

Absolutely love the look! It's funky East Village yet NYU West Village.

It reminds me of Ali McGraw wearing that in "Love Story".

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:19 PM) : 

um, this is what we call a hipster i think three of those girls live next door to me. is it really so special? come on, sartorialist!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 PM) : 

Sassy! I love her stance...so pugnaciously adorable. Everything is in harmony, including her attitude. She's one of the BEST yet! Love this outfit!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 AM) : 

love the whole look... argh

 

Blogger ENID P. said ... (12:07 PM) : 

Very cute combo...

ENID P.

 

Blogger Kristin said ... (3:00 PM) : 

she's cool!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:41 PM) : 

She nailed it. This could be difficult to carry off without her cute face, great figure, and ironic smile. However, she makes it work because she makes it her own.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:32 AM) : 

great pose, great top, great jeans (love the slightly oversized slouch in contrast to the painted on generic look!), and absolutely horrible boots. even in junior high in the 1980s I hated those boots, they just scream acid wash and aqua net.

 

Blogger Kara said ... (12:35 AM) : 

Love the whole thing. One of my favorite and one of the most wearable on the whole blog.

Often, I think: I could never pull that off. Good for them.

This one is almost emulate-able. Now, I know that indicates a lack of invention. Perhaps the invention would be in figuring out HOW to buy fun clothes on a student's budget!!

 

Blogger dav said ... (8:34 AM) : 

this girl looks amazing, just amazing, i need to go back to nyc... i think im in love with soho, damn american immigration!

 

Blogger Eastern Aisle Credit Solutions, Inc. said ... (11:36 PM) : 

I wonder why this picture's file name is LAMB? Does it have something to do with Gwen Stefani's clothing line, L.A.M.B.? The funny thing is, this outfit actually reminds me Gwen Stefani.. she looks great.. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 PM) : 

The COAT is L.A.M.B. SP07

 

Blogger Kate O. said ... (9:33 PM) : 

It is L.A.M.B. Gwen Stefani's been wearing it a lot, but I wasn't sure how wearable it could be... this picture proves me wrong. Fabulous outfit, she pulls it off so well I almost don't mind those boots...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:41 AM) : 

Great casual confi-look but I'm not sure about the boots. Just a pair of simple converse would be better!
Luv the pose~ ^^

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:56 PM) : 

Why do so many of you hate the white boots? That really helps make the outfit.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting