This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Art Nouveau Art School, Antwerp

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Art Nouveau Art School, Antwerp


Could you imagine actually going to school in this building?

I think it would be a bit distracting but in a good way.

Comments on "Art Nouveau Art School, Antwerp"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:34 AM) : 

I would absolutely love to go here. It's far different than your traditional American art schools-- gutted out industrial buildings with green building certifications.

And a distraction it would be, I concur. ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:34 AM) : 

This is so cool, my art teacher just told us about and showed pictures of this school in art history.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:59 AM) : 

Ciao !

I love how your aesthetic eye also picks up on the architecture, you come across. I really enjoyed the florentine shopfronts as well. What an inspiring blog. It makes me truly happy when sense of fashion is made into an artform. I hope your travels will take you to Copenhagen at some point, where I find a lot of interesting style experimenting going on.

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (9:27 AM) : 

I wonder if you'd become desensitized to it's beauty after awhile? It's fantastic.

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (9:47 AM) : 

Wow! Fantastic!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:01 PM) : 

that's AWWEESOME!!(:

 

Blogger Mandy said ... (10:52 PM) : 

Oh, wow. This is breathtaking.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:01 AM) : 

Wow! What an amazing building. Mesmerising!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:42 AM) : 

I'm so excited to see you've gone to Antwerp. It's one of my favorite cities and I'm still close to friends I made 25 years ago who went to this school!

Did you take the train in?

I hope you had some mussels, fries and Belgian beer!

-- desertwind

 

Blogger ryan said ... (1:31 AM) : 

beautiful. your photography and eye are amazing. you capture it.

 

Blogger FV said ... (11:46 AM) : 

What is the name of this school and who designed it? Alfons Mucha?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:10 AM) : 

i love the history that permeates europe; it just seems so grounding to live amongst. i think it would temper that feeling of fleetingness and unease that so many modern cities induce
maybe ;)

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting