This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Outside The Apple Store & The Sartorialist at the Apple Store Soho

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Outside The Apple Store & The Sartorialist at the Apple Store Soho

I walked by the Apple Store in Soho yesterday while a large group was lining up for a concert at the store. As you can see a very New York looking crew.

On a similar note, I have been asked to participate in a presentation about digital photography at the Apple Store Soho on March 21st from 6-8pm. If you are in the area I would love to have you stop in.

I will do a reminder post as we get closer to the date.

Comments on "Outside The Apple Store & The Sartorialist at the Apple Store Soho"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:11 AM) : 

isn't the girl down the bottom from the fred perry advertisements?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 AM) : 

The concert was The Good, the Bad and The Queen I believe.

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (10:27 AM) : 

Everyone looks more East Village than SoHo, IMHO. But I guess the free concert draws out a different crowd.

 

Blogger michael said ... (10:29 AM) : 

i thought she was mena sauvari

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (11:00 AM) : 

What a bunch of cool hipsters. I wish people in California looked that cool.

 

Blogger Model Citzen said ... (11:02 AM) : 

See you at the apple store!

 

Blogger Cut of cloth said ... (11:07 AM) : 

REAL People
with
Real Attitude...

 

Blogger whyioughtta said ... (12:21 PM) : 

I like the dude in the cord jacket with the detail on the pocket...it looks like it's from that funky urbanwear store...Brooklyn Clothing Co or something like that...in Soho. Very cool.

These pics scream NYC hip. Love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:39 PM) : 

JORDAN SILVER ON THE SARTORIALIST! (last boy down, with Ciara) Yay!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:23 PM) : 

oooooh they are so new york. it's very sweet.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:29 PM) : 

Man, I miss NY so much right now!

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (3:09 PM) : 

Apple 4-effa.

This is your BEST post of this month!!
I LOVE all the pictures!

Keep up the good work!

 

Blogger Ms. Merton said ... (3:24 PM) : 

i think it's all a little much, actually

i do wish i could attend your session @ apple, though...

 

Blogger marc said ... (3:25 PM) : 

i'm the third one down. i wish i could go to the apple store, but alas i will be on spring break.

 

Blogger odilean said ... (3:43 PM) : 

Glad to see you back in the swing of things in New York! Congratulations on the Apple Store gig. I hope I can make it. It sounds fabulous. Why is Apple always on the know when it comes to new and innovative talent? They know what they are doing...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:12 PM) : 

The show at the Apple store was free? Saw them at Webster Hall last night. GBQ RULES.

 

Blogger Louise said ... (5:10 PM) : 

The girl in the second frame from the top looks very nice! Good mix of colours, and great hair.

 

Blogger Miriam Parkman said ... (5:15 PM) : 

I love mixing the sweet, girly dress and beret with the sporty shoes and tracksuit-top on the second girl!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:17 PM) : 

i LOVE that windbreaker!

haha and i love iopine's comment. we don't do it like that out here

 

Blogger RoLuc said ... (5:35 PM) : 

Man I love your blog! I have just discovered it and it has brought hope and inspiration to my everyday life in my little town in country Australia. Love the photos and the fashion!

 

Blogger Falcon said ... (6:17 PM) : 

I believe the model is Lisa Cant but I could be wrong

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:37 PM) : 

thanks to the internet that hasn't been a "new york look" for quite some time ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:10 PM) : 

Congrats on the Apple gig!

Okay, everyone seems to be saying "how NY" about these people, but I'm seeing a lot of "I'm just in from Western PA and I think this is how cool people dress." Dull. Very L train. But the shots are great.

 

Blogger Ms. Laaw-yuhr said ... (7:17 PM) : 

I think you need to add another link on your blog called "appearances" and you can list when you'll be doing activities like appearing at the apple store.

Even better, you could stage some "happenings" letting the sartorialy-minded where you'll be hanging out on certain days.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:20 PM) : 

Model is Ciara Nugent?

 

Blogger Rick Stutzel said ... (8:53 PM) : 

Is the top guy David Spade?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:32 AM) : 

I´d love to go and learn from you. I'm waiting for my first real digital camera (Nikon D200 )(I have only had a compact one til now) Shitty thing is that I'm not in New York at the time. Perhaps you could re-have the course between the 11th-21st of April? :)

I also thought it was Mena Sauvari, isn't it?
Everyone look so good! I like the dude next to Mena, the glasses are supercool.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:36 AM) : 

It's not Lisa Cant for sure. This girl is scinny, but Lisa a little bit more.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:30 AM) : 

i'm inspired almost every other day. every picture here has a lil' something special to ponder on to. thank you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:30 AM) : 

Is it just me who thinks that they all just look a bit, drab?

The single girl is LilyAllen101, every other girl in London is in a windbreaker, dress and airmax at the minute.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:53 PM) : 

I don't see any models amongst these people

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:19 PM) : 

i think it's all a little much, actually

Dass right, Eloise. That guy in the hat, especially—a walking sartorial cliché.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 PM) : 

Hi there, I was hoping for some collective opinions on skinny jeans. I just bought a pair and I am not quite sure I can pull it off (wear it well-not undressing). I am not fashion forward but I am trying to experiment with my look but Im a little self conscious wearing them. Any advice, dos and donts? For example..do I get them hemmed or let them bunch a bit. Do I wear a fitted shirt or not, tucked in or not. Thanks

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:04 PM) : 

plz no more hipsters! i could look out the window if i wanted to see this. or in the mirror (lol)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:50 PM) : 

Sigh. Yes, Lily Allen. But cute, if not a tad passe.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:59 PM) : 

Ooh, definitely swinging by the Apple event on Wednesday

 

Blogger in defense of retail therapy said ... (11:56 AM) : 

interesting you mention a 'new york looking crew,' because the first shot esp. looks like he could be a londoner. london's apple store often attracts a similarly funky and chic crowd to its late-late-late-hour evenings. all these shots look like they could be taken after a london club like Trash (now Durr) or Pins & Needles has just filed out at 3 am (though looking decidedly less dishevelled).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 AM) : 

The 2nd girl down. Is no lily. She is so cute.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting