This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street.... Fifth Avenue, NYC

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, March 15, 2007

On The Street.... Fifth Avenue, NYC

Blk&Blu

Comments on "On The Street.... Fifth Avenue, NYC"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:59 AM) : 

Buttons!
I love those boots.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:13 AM) : 

That's sick.

I want them.

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:21 AM) : 

Pity. The YSL site (www.ysl.com) is a complete nuisance to navigate.

On second thought, can this look not be co-opted with dense textiles 'n buttons over shoes?

OMG! Like a modified jean jacket sleeve. Or leggies with pom poms!

Methinks there's a trip to a thrift shop in my future.

mltt

 

Blogger Rafe Totengco said ... (9:28 AM) : 

Love, love, love the boots. Especially the overhang detail. I just wish she was wearing a different bag instead of her YSL bag. Maybe she works for the company. I've never seen that boot before. Perhaps a sample that never made it to production of is it in an old boot, pre Stefano?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:29 AM) : 

I love the boots and I like how the buttons appear to be similar to the ones on her coat. I also like to see people unafraid to mix black and navy.

 

Blogger Tiffany said ... (10:05 AM) : 

Those boots are awesome.
Love, love, LOVE the overhang!

 

Blogger me said ... (10:54 AM) : 

these are the most beautiful shoes i have ever seen. sick indeed.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 AM) : 

Damn, they are hot. Looks like they are tailored, it looks like a symbiosis between the legs and the leather ;-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 PM) : 

i covet those boots!!!!

 

Blogger Katrina Martiani said ... (1:38 PM) : 

Ordinarily, I think I would hate the boots, because usually some fashion victim or a slutty starlet would be wearing them with some barely-concealing-the-ladyparts outfit. But she looks fantastic - very understated and tasteful. Fab!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:55 PM) : 

deng. she really knows how to rock that hardware. sassy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:56 PM) : 

oh jebus, i'm green with envy.
; )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:01 PM) : 

she screams "here I am all clothes"

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (2:22 PM) : 

This picture is so beautiful, I love her boots!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:27 PM) : 

haha, i'm just laughing at the fat dog in the background :)

 

Blogger andrea said ... (3:14 PM) : 

That mischievous expression of hers puts this into a whole different dimension. Great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:34 PM) : 

Shoes and ALSO BAG !!! Stefano Pilati is in the Sartoria page !!!
Nice smile !
I passed in front of your restaurant rue Bonaparte ! he is reopen !!! Nicest from ever !!!With curtains of bestest quality !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:06 PM) : 

Great outfit! Everything. It's interesting that from the neck up she seems like she should have a different style. Kind of like a hip, cool Alice from the Brady Bunch.

 

Blogger Bexia said ... (4:19 PM) : 

Navy and black...wonderful with that swirl of dark hair. Cheeky done all grown up and a beautiful 1950's movie star figure too boot.

 

Blogger hoi polloi said ... (4:48 PM) : 

I think those boots are Anthropologie for something like $500

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:54 PM) : 

Oh, I love her, her outfit, her smile, her sassy boots! So chic, she seems like a sharp, fun, smart girl.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:16 PM) : 

If I see her in those boots, I'm going to knock her down and take them.

 

Blogger marie said ... (5:18 PM) : 

This is overdone for my taste. The boots will all the buttons, the huge belt buckle, the busy belt, the black everything with the blue coat. I don't know, some of these are fine, but all together? Overdone...

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (5:36 PM) : 

I love navy blue and black together - I combine these colours a lot but was told it was a fashion no no...great boots - they look hot!! love the bag too!

 

Blogger 'signorina' said ... (6:32 PM) : 

I'm not normally a huge navy blue + black fan, but I'm being persuaded...

 

Blogger Jessorz said ... (8:47 PM) : 

ooh I love the dress and the boots.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:15 AM) : 

i love her boots.

never thought i'd see a day when button up boots would make a come back, but i'm so glad they did!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:45 AM) : 

Definitely a bit too much going on all at the same time. To keep the look understated she needs to give me her boots and her bag pronto. I'm willing to take the navy coat also, such is my unselfish, generous nature.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:57 AM) : 

To: hoi polloi
From: mltt

It is wholly inappropriate for you to taunt us in this manner as Anthropologie is not currently carrying these boots.

:-)

The closest they come right now is their "Swingshift boots" and "Long John Leather Boots" (although the "Vellums" that are on sale look oh so cute).

Frankly, I'm with jkrnyc on this one.

mltt

 

Blogger Resplendato said ... (1:32 PM) : 

The boot bottoms look like the breeches that were part of miltiary uniforms of the 18th century.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:02 PM) : 

I think she is the cutes thing i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Eric Hancock said ... (9:39 PM) : 

I don't know who she is, but I love her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:24 AM) : 

I love the boots, the belt, the curve-loving dress and coat. Love the expression, the personality and the whole package. But I don't think that navy is the greatest color on her. As one of the other commenters suggested, I could take that coat off her hands, you know, as an act of generousity.

 

Blogger Figvenom Boutique said ... (6:08 AM) : 

What i also love in your blog is the fact that you can recognize a lot of places around the world. It's funny to see in pictures places that you've visited or that you know very well because you live near them!
5th avenue is very famous ok, but i've walked so many times exactly there it brings me back there when i see this woman (could be me, we have the same YSL patent bag!!)

 

Blogger toxomaman said ... (2:05 PM) : 

Christina!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:42 PM) : 

What a great coat.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting