This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

The Horseman of Pitti Uomo

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Horseman of Pitti Uomo

Comments on "The Horseman of Pitti Uomo"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:26 AM) : 

Shouldn't this guy be holding a lamp?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:00 AM) : 

Wow. What bravura......a gutsy look that seems completely casual and appropriate. Argyle at its best.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:34 AM) : 

Something about a man wearing knee high boots, especially over pants, gives me douchebumps.

 

Blogger SC said ... (3:54 PM) : 

I really like this guy's style, especially the shoes. They are inspiring! I myself like high boots and I sometimes go for the equestarianish look.

What I don't like is the collar turned up. Perhaps it's just the amount of chavs wearing everything-that-has-a-collar in this way over here...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:59 PM) : 

Personaly I think it looks fantastic, for women this look is very accepted and trendy. Very well done!

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (6:25 PM) : 

Glad to hear he's a horseman and not just a random guy in a get-up.

Nice boots.

 

Blogger chalkboards said ... (8:05 PM) : 

There is only one man that can pull that look off and it's him. Nice Job.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:30 PM) : 

Aaand he's smoking.
Hell yeah!

 

Blogger B.Chau said ... (3:57 PM) : 

this makes me want to go horseback riding right now dressed as sensibly as this gentleman.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:20 PM) : 

Love it!! I can't wait for the cooler weather to really hit Melbourne so I can do much the same look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:49 PM) : 

This post is by far the BEST and believe me, although that may only hold momentarily,I adore this. There is something so classic about equestrian themed outfits..the Argentinian Riding style is gorgeous.

Bravo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:15 PM) : 

This guy somehow carries this off, but I tend to agree with anonymous (shouldn't he be holding a lamp?). Anyway - he makes it work but I would hate to see the "amateur" try to carry this off.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02 PM) : 

love this guy!!!

 

Blogger La Mona se viste de seda said ... (3:33 PM) : 

really original and nice outfit, I love it!!!

LA MONA SE VISTE DE SEDA
www.lamonasevistedeseda.com

 

Anonymous Titanium Pendants said ... (1:22 AM) : 

it is my great pleasure to see the article and comments ,at the same time i believe that you will also enjoy here

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting