This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street.......Two Young Ladies, Milan

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, February 19, 2007

On the Street.......Two Young Ladies, Milan

Comments on "On the Street.......Two Young Ladies, Milan"

 

Blogger Kelly said ... (9:05 AM) : 

I'm in love with those flat boots. What great details!

Cute shot of two friends!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 AM) : 

i love the boots the woman on the right is wearing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:59 PM) : 

A beautiful photograph-captures the positive energy of these two! I love the boots and the long belted sweater-with the huge turned-down neck. Their coats are lovely too. And...oh, what beautiful smiles!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 PM) : 

You would have taken this one regardless of what they were wearing :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:23 PM) : 

Gorgeous! I especially love the girl on the right. Great coat, nice shoes. Is this how all the girls in Milan dress? I'll be going there in a month, I should really edit my wardrobe.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:41 PM) : 

That is the biggest turtleneck I have ever seen! I love it with the sleek coat, though.

 

Blogger M_O said ... (3:47 PM) : 

i like the outfits/colors together, but i don't think they would look that amazing by themselves.

 

Blogger Susan B said ... (3:47 PM) : 

They look so lovely yet so unpretentious.

 

Blogger mareGa said ... (5:39 PM) : 

The coat and the flat boots... and that amazing smile...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:59 PM) : 

Very comfortable. I love layering, the leggings, the softness of the look on these two young ladies.

BTW, I too noticed the Sunday NYT shots of CR wearing the gothic ballerina coat.

Having seen the coat first on your blog, I feel like a fashion "insider":)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:05 PM) : 

is the girl on the right wearing men's costume national boots from last year? if they are then I have those! some one help me...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 PM) : 

Any idea where the girl on the right got her flat boots??? I love them!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:52 PM) : 

they're just pretty but their style is nothing great. ordinary and even mundane looking. their looks just up the style factor or so you think.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 AM) : 

I'm sure the Milan Tourist Bureau is greatful for this shot!

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (10:55 AM) : 

I loved the flat boots!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:14 AM) : 

I'm moving to Milan. These girls are beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:23 PM) : 

the one on the right could be wearing a paper grocery bag and she'd look stunning. i can't wait to live in italy this summer...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:03 PM) : 

Love the winter wear of these two ladies--particular those flat boots on the right.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 AM) : 

I bet they are Brazilians....I just think they put too much together, typical from the tropics!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:48 PM) : 

If only American girls could dress so classy and refined.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting