This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....... Headwrap, Milan

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, February 16, 2007

On the Street....... Headwrap, Milan

Comments on "On the Street....... Headwrap, Milan"

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (9:22 AM) : 

I love headwrap! She looks great with this one!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:26 AM) : 

Cute. And does she not look like Posh Spice?

I only found out a few months ago that headgear on women is like this big ordeal...especially when it comes to scarves being used has head wraps/hair wraps. I think that case was about JLo wearing a wrap to a gala.

Used a lot in my ethnic community (I'm of Caribbean heritage) for both practicality and "accessorizing," the saga escapes me so it'll be interesting to hear what others have to say.

mltt

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (11:53 AM) : 

She looks very good. All those turbans on the runway - can't quite get my head wrapped around them (pun intended!) - think they are definitely all about the wearer's style. I'd too easily become Gloria Swanson.

 

Blogger whyioughtta said ... (12:53 PM) : 

She's gorgeous. I like the headwrap in theory, but something about the pattern on this scarf reminds me of a swimming cap.

Great bag.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:59 PM) : 

she, of course, is very beautiful and stylish and I love the headwrap idea...however...does it not seem to be a little tight? it looks really uncomfortable to me, like its going to leave a serious indention.

 

Blogger Elijah James said ... (3:40 PM) : 

trés hep, great face. It's all working out.

 

Blogger Karina Cifuentes said ... (4:54 PM) : 

This is such a great look. She's not wearing a lot of pieces-but it's the head wrap that brings the whole outfit together! Not only that, it accentuates her great eyes & bone structure.

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (5:14 PM) : 

she looks so strong and confident - beautiful!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:42 PM) : 

I see Posh Spice and I do like the whole "philosophy" of the head wrap. For some reason it's a little too sporty for me - chic, but sporty. The girl is pretty, but the coloration of her face seems a bit off - maybe it's just me.

 

Blogger Claire said ... (10:10 PM) : 

the wrap does look too tight! i thought it was a swimming cap at first, for that reason. i like the idea of it more than i like this particular instance

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:58 AM) : 

What a doll baby

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:23 PM) : 

she's absolutely beuatiful, so she could probably pull off anything. this looks great tho!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:40 PM) : 

great look! one of my favorite looks to rock. I hate baseball caps and if i'm not feeling like wearing a hat a scarf is a great option for a bad hair day.

thanks mom!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02 PM) : 

I'll chime in like others and say she's stunning, and while the wrap in theory is a great idea for her look, this one makes her look like a Russian cosmonaut to me. --Tim

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:16 PM) : 

She is the most gorgeous creature that i have laid my eyes on. She is really making that wrap happen.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting