This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

At the Tents.......Red Shoes

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

At the Tents.......Red Shoes

Comments on "At the Tents.......Red Shoes"

 

Blogger MARIA H said ... (5:42 PM) : 

I want those shoes in blue!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:47 PM) : 

Oh, those shoes kick ass (Tara Subkoff for Easy Spirit, if I"m not mistaken). The best part: they are super padded so even though they're high, they're really comfy. It's those thoughtful little details that make for great design.

 

Blogger New Yorkaise said ... (6:09 PM) : 

Her coat/cape/wrap is just as precious as the shoes. What a great outfit carried out with such ease!

 

Blogger Kara said ... (6:51 PM) : 

I know what's going on with the shoes stylewise. But will I be style-less if I say they make her feet look really, really big?

 

Blogger LERIELUVLIE said ... (7:42 PM) : 

omg these shoes are so hot, i've been dreaming about the perfect red shoes, and this is it!!!!!can i get help on what designer this is, so i can check them out at selfridges, please help!!!

 

Blogger kristin said ... (8:40 PM) : 

They are certainly the Tara Subkoff/Easy Spirits. Damn they are better than I thought. I should have bought them when I had the $$$!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:16 PM) : 

Breathtaking.

I want every article of clothing draped around her.

-S

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 PM) : 

Comfortable and graceful. I love how the eye in the magazine photo seems to be peeking up at her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:35 PM) : 

those shoes take my breath away...

 

Blogger Blue Floppy Hat said ... (12:10 AM) : 

Those shoes are a more perfect red than even Dorothy could have wished for. And the sliver of dress visible beneath her coat/wrap, along with that side-slung bag, makes it even lovelier. Easy chic doesn't get better than this- even though those shoes are super high, they still look so comfy I'd wear them with pyjamas.

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (12:29 AM) : 

she looks really cool and I love that jacket...super comfy!

 

Blogger a.k.a.
vaguehue
said ... (4:20 AM) : 

Those pumps look great, but I'd rather see peep toes instead.

 

Blogger Sissy said ... (4:28 AM) : 

Love the coat!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:33 AM) : 

this woman looks so nonchalant - I love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:24 AM) : 

Love the wrap, hate the shoes...she doesn't have enough charisma to pull them off

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:45 AM) : 

Those shoes remind me of, errm, adult movies. Too bad because every other thing about this outfit slams completely. Furthermore, her "no makeup" makeup is enviable. I'm totally trying that today...minus the shoes!

mltt

 

Blogger Gudl said ... (8:48 AM) : 

She looks great. Love the way how she wears everything with ease, so natural! Very nice!

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (9:13 AM) : 

The shoes add a colour kick but frankly, it's her beautiful coat/cape which is the stunning piece here. The fold of the fabric is superb.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:15 PM) : 

Normally, if someone wears red shoes on a black/grey outfit, I am drawn constantly to the shoes.

But here, I am constantly looking up. That ponchho/wrap/coat is great both subdued & reserved in the fabric and colour, and also bold and daring in the interesting design.

Plus, she's got a beautiful face with a smolderingly sexy expression. Shoes, you don't stand a chance!

 

Blogger Greentea said ... (3:00 PM) : 

looks like she just threw something on
so effortlessly gorgeous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 PM) : 

She reminds me of a very youg Teri Garr -- maybe it's her expression?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:44 AM) : 

Where can you buy those soes online?

 

Blogger Fajr Muhammad said ... (11:13 AM) : 

I LOVE THEM!!!

 

Blogger V said ... (3:20 PM) : 

Actually, I don't think those are the Tara Subkoff for Easy Spirit shoes... unless Tara made regular heels, they're not it. If you notice from the shadow in the picture, this shoe is not a wedge.

 

Blogger shopgirl said ... (11:54 PM) : 

I totally know those shoes. I also totally know the shoes that they are not (Tara Subkoff for Easy Spirit) Those shoes are by Audley. I sell them at a shoe store I manage in San Francisco- I own them in black!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:13 PM) : 

the grey cape wrap and her wonderful expression are what do it for me

teegstar

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM) : 

I love you!! You're definately my inspiration. yuor pictures are completely amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:18 PM) : 

I love a grey outfit punctuated by a gorgeous red shoe...this is great! And the young lady looks so laid back and effortlessly chic...perfect!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting