This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

At The Tents

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, February 08, 2007

At The Tents

Comments on "At The Tents"

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (9:36 AM) : 

Very nice outfit. Love the gathering of the skirt and those booties. She looks great!

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (9:37 AM) : 

i'd ask her out.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 AM) : 

cute

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 AM) : 

absolutely LOVE it. All of it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 AM) : 

Absolutely love it, ALL of it!

 

Blogger Kristin said ... (10:59 AM) : 

i love her style! wearing that kind of clothes just makes you feel good!

 

Blogger Athena said ... (11:53 AM) : 

I want this whole outfit. It just seems so nice, chic, classy and comfortable. The hat, the coat, the bag, the skirt, the tights, the shoes! I love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:56 AM) : 

I predict this will be the new pigeon-toe stance adopted for photos by all the young fashion types.

 

Blogger la femme said ... (1:05 PM) : 

oh, gorgeous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:51 PM) : 

one of the better females you've shown in a while. she looks great, very chic, and I like the way her skirt peeks out under the peacoat and adds some nice contrast.

 

Blogger sthlmfashion said ... (4:37 PM) : 

Well, this is one of my favourites so far this month. It's easy to tell that we Swedish people urge for the New York fashion. Check out sthlmfashion.com for proof.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:34 PM) : 

Cute look. Cute stance.

BTW; all these girls are in tights. It's freezing in NY. Are they really that warm? Maybe they'll become a guy's fashion item. I think I should get a pair for under my jeans.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:19 PM) : 

Re: Tights
I've been wearing them for 2 years under my pants and it makes a world of difference.

 

Blogger mareGa said ... (6:35 PM) : 

it doesn't get any better than that! i love it!.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:34 PM) : 

I like her, looks so chic and so effortless...the skirt, the tights, the boots...LOVE this look, and love this blog!
gracias!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:35 AM) : 

Anyone know where I can buy her shoes? Or, do you know the brand? I love these shoes!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:29 AM) : 

I just love how it seems so effortless x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:47 AM) : 

How is it that the bubble-knit just seemed to appear out of nowhere??? (the hat - is there a better name for that knit?) On the coats at Proenza and so quickly seen in the audience. It's really like some folks get sent a memo. . .

 

Blogger Blue Floppy Hat said ... (7:27 AM) : 

Love the general put-together, especially the perfect combination of legs, hair (that perfect fringe), hat and pretty sliver of dress showing under the coat hem.

 

Blogger Blue Floppy Hat said ... (7:30 AM) : 

I just took a closer look at the picture...it's Irina Lazareanu (or someone who looks crazily like he). No wonder.

 

Blogger NATRIBU said ... (7:36 AM) : 

I love her style!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 AM) : 

She looks a bit like a youngr version of Charlotte Gainsbourgh

 

Blogger Bobby D. said ... (10:05 AM) : 

LOVE this look

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 AM) : 

I am in love with this outfit and her pose. Perfect

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:03 PM) : 

Anyone have an idea who makes that coat? It's so lovely. I'd love to have it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:38 PM) : 

To anonymous 5:34pm-- I live in NY and yes, tights are all over town. I've practically been living in them all fall/winter-- they are such a wardrobe staple! Yes, they are warm, but you need to find the right brand. Wolford, for one, makes really warm tights-- but they are pricey! I have a whole stack of mid-priced brands (including Hue, etc) that keep my legs toasty despite the weather. This past week has been brutally cold, but I've been wearing skirts with tights and I've been fine (if you can call it that). When paired with high-shaft boots and a good long-ish coat, you'd be good to go!

 

Blogger designerman said ... (5:00 PM) : 

I love this. She looks like a fashion illustration...

 

Blogger Greentea said ... (9:18 PM) : 

this is just perfection.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:21 AM) : 

Noooo. That is deffinetly not Irina. She looks too old. Also, I feel like I've seen this look one hundred and one times. Skirt, Tights, Boots, Pea coat. It's so tired.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:41 PM) : 

Totally chic and totally stylish but this is so not Irina (apart from not being her usual look when do you think she'd have to time to chat outside the tents like this during fashweek?)

It's Vanessa Gillingham, Fashion Director of British Glamour.

 

Blogger Katrina Martiani said ... (12:47 PM) : 

Oh, this is why I don't like ankle boots - that sloppy gap they leave on thin ankles!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:57 AM) : 

I write from sweden.. and when I see this fantastic look I just want to go on a plane to NY right away!! I love her outfit, she made my day today!! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:24 AM) : 

wonderful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:49 PM) : 

Somebody tell me where I can by that cute skirt for my girlfriend. Size 0 or even 00. Thanks.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting