This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Beach......Miami Chic p3, Florida

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Saturday, January 06, 2007

On the Beach......Miami Chic p3, Florida

It is almost warm enough in New York this morning to wear her look here.

Comments on "On the Beach......Miami Chic p3, Florida"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:13 AM) : 

my favorite miami beach picture thus far. she looks flawless...and the setting of the photo screams miami beach!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 AM) : 

Very chic, love the dress. Really love the Thelma Golden hair. She has a gorgeous face and her sunglasses are perfect for it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:47 AM) : 

Good look.

I like the length of the skirt and its flare. I can see myself sitting all day in that without constantly adjusting it.

She's tall and slim, a shorter thicker person (like myself) might do well with a little heel instead of the flats -- although I love flats.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:10 AM) : 

Those shoes -- I must have them.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:16 AM) : 

One of the few women who can actually carry off the waistless dress with ballet flats look. Of course, she is tall and gorgeous. I'm sure she'd look great in a potato sack.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:41 PM) : 

From the 3 pics this is my favorite too! now this is chic and perfect for miami! Can you believe the weather here in NYC, Im getting my summer outfits out!

Kisses

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:52 PM) : 

Simply chic! Such a well-planned ensemble and she's definitely rockin' the TWA to its fullest.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 PM) : 

The proportions are perfect. I think this look is versatile and I love that her accessories are in contrast to the outfit as a whole.

 

Blogger Nia said ... (1:00 PM) : 

I covet her dress. I agree with roseag--being shorter and thicker myself, I'd probably go with a slight heel, but the beauty of these dresses is that they can look good on everyone.

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (1:03 PM) : 

this young lady is very pretty and stylish but she was not tall - she was not any taller than 5'2".

I bend down a little when I'm shooting to get a good angle so maybe that makes her appear taller.

 

Blogger www.jennyhyun.tv said ... (2:04 PM) : 

I like it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:12 PM) : 

Agree with Fine Haberdashery. Fave look from Miami. Love her hair . . .

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:39 PM) : 

She looks really really great. One of the best looks, in my opinion.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:49 PM) : 

How chic!!! Not liking the bag or shoes but everything else is very pretty.

 

Blogger NATRIBU said ... (3:02 PM) : 

Me encanta su vestido!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:06 PM) : 

flaaaaaaawwwlesss..oh my gosh...beautiful

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:07 PM) : 

flaaaaaaaaawwwwless.oh mygosh.beautiful dress,bag,face,hair.legs

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:07 PM) : 

Ah yes, clean, crisp, cool in every sense. This I like.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 PM) : 

flaaaaaaawwwless. absolutely beautiful. the dress, shoes, hair, bag, legs.. walking in style. I wonder why you do not see beautiful women like this in american fshion magazines....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:27 PM) : 

Oooh, she wears that great dress I bought from H&M!!! It was a real bargain and I love love love it!! Although it's been really warm in Sweden so far, (no snow this winter - AT ALL!!)I can't wait until spring's here and I can wear it like she does, with only a pair of ballerina-flats...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:45 PM) : 

This is so beautiful and minimalist. I like the lack of embelishment or accessories. She looks very, very cool.

It just doesn't seem like a beach outfit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:03 PM) : 

Wow very elegant! beautiful loose shirt dress - stunning girl!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:54 PM) : 

I actually did wear this outfit today in NY! I think I wore that exact dress in a mustardy color, with grey stockings and some black boots. It was 70 degrees...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:34 PM) : 

She looks cool and chic. Her slimness and shapely legs,rather than height, makes the dress with flats work.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:53 PM) : 

ooh...I dig her style!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:56 PM) : 

Yes! This makes me so ready for our Florida move!!!!! The day we leave it is supposed to SNOW in Portland. HA! I am praying the sun takes off some of my "above the Mason-Dixon Line weight" so I can rock this stuff I have stored here since moving from Memphis years ago. Wild these dresses are back.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:38 PM) : 

Very chic and polished, but those shoes make her feet look enormous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:44 PM) : 

chic!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:37 AM) : 

ahhhhh - so perfectly, disgustingly, chic and beautiful! sigh.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:40 AM) : 

Long live brown short haired girls - from new york, miami, anywhere! Great pic! Nice look!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:39 PM) : 

She looks wonderful. I love the coat and the sunglasses. The shoes and bag work perfectly and she of course is quite beautiful herself.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:38 PM) : 

Love her white L'Ingénieux!!! That bag is on my "somday....." list.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:03 PM) : 

Very chic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:06 PM) : 

5'2" really?? I thought she'd be much taller than that - thanks for photography tip Scott!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:05 PM) : 

The accesories are perfect. Sleek and chic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:17 PM) : 

Love the whole look, black and white contrast. ok, Maybe not her shoes, they are too plastic, take away the freshness from the outfit as well as make her feet look big.

Mayle have a similar dress this season, and its on sale at Zoe, so tempted to get it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:18 AM) : 

Work it, girl! And I'm loving the TWA she's sporting.

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:58 AM) : 

The small chain at her right ankle is not so chic. Too bad. But she still looks gorgeous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:52 AM) : 

Effortless and splendid! That looks like a dress to live in all summer.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:46 PM) : 

There is nothing minimalist about this, she shows no creativity...for goodness sakes, why 'black' for the beach? There are so many other color to get 'high' on. I just wish there was something I liked about this pic, maybe the hair and handbag.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:48 PM) : 

Oh and boney knees should be covered.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:55 PM) : 

She looks superb! Very simple lines, classic and just chic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:00 PM) : 

I love her use of white accessories--I wish I lived in a warm climate and I could use them more often!

She is so classy and stylish, its beautiful to look at.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 PM) : 

so effortless and beautiful, oh and i love her hair

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:50 PM) : 

All I have to say is...H&M. Cute dress but TOO MANY people have it. I should know, I just returned mine! ha!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:01 AM) : 

Perfection.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:12 PM) : 

This is lovely, especially the shoes!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting