This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

New Slide Show at GQ.com

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Slide Show at GQ.com


I love the new The Sartorialist slide show they have done at GQ.com
here is the link The Sartorialist@ GQ.com

Comments on "New Slide Show at GQ.com"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:32 PM) : 

The look is well put together but I find that the soft-shouldered Italian suit can make a man's head look very large. This is a perfect example.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:39 PM) : 

Well, it is a classic combination blue, blue and blue do always go together but the Lauren Hutton gap toothed smile makes the shot. Happy, confident, ties a good windsor knot (it is a windsor knot no?) this guy rocks

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:10 PM) : 

This gentleman makes me drool in an uncharacteristically vulgar manner.

And then, my kids and I agree that the black and white shirt would look nice on Daddy.

Lastly, I do hope this Glenn O'Brien character has made use of your photographic talents.

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:27 PM) : 

yes

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:44 PM) : 

The piping on the 'air' shirt picture shows up better in GQ than it did here. I like that gray shirt as well.

As for this man, he's quite nicely put together. I think when a fellow shaves his head that he wants that big head look, so the suit/soft shoulders is the right choice.

 

Blogger DK said ... (9:54 PM) : 

I just received this issue of GQ a few days ago, and it's really worthwhile to gain insight on the importance of that well placed dimple (in his tie).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:08 PM) : 

Oh he's beautiful and I Iove his smile. And, er, the beautiful blues too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:10 AM) : 

i think that's a four in hand knot but with a really nice and thick quality tie. i do wonder how he gets his tie to be so rampant and out there.

 

Blogger Solomon Animashaun said ... (4:10 AM) : 

Mory always looks great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:04 AM) : 

Both guys look great - very dapper, indeed!

And Sart, not sure if you're aware, but I was thumbing through January British Vogue yesterday and saw and they have a mention of you and the Sartorialist in an essay about fashion bloggers. Congrats!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:41 AM) : 

The tooth is not perfect...but makes the pic perfect...so would we have to say it's imperfection is perfect?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:56 AM) : 

Classic but I would look better with an other colour of the tie. For example green.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:15 AM) : 

Bravo! on a great '06 and Best Wishes for a terrific '007.

...and I'm still awaiting more of those insightful Q & A blogs.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:44 AM) : 

What a smile!!!

 

Blogger Butch said ... (9:27 AM) : 

Great suit, great pocket treatment, great smile!

But I must object to, first, the collar, which, to my mind, is overly stiff--so stiff, it buckles. And to the double (triple?) windsor, whose final size, albeit in a spread collar, is exaggeratedly large.

(Don't mind the "controversial" double tie dimple, which works with the oversize knot.)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 AM) : 

hubba, hubba. that man is adorable!
this is my official de-lurking post. and now back to lurking on your cool blog.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 AM) : 

knot of the tie seems way too big...looks like he might strangle.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:21 AM) : 

I love this man's smile. He looks like such fun!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:06 AM) : 

Gorgeous shots of the shirts, Scott. Gorgeous.
Your friend, Mory, is just yummy.
And I love the air tie shot - the guy's hair, complexion and the sandstone in the background all play well together.
Bravo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:47 PM) : 

Question: Is it good dress sense to place the 'kerchief in the pocket with the edges showing? I would have placed the fold edges out.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:43 PM) : 

This is not the best of him i have seen...but he still looks good

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:58 PM) : 

I heart your work Mr. Schuman ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:43 AM) : 

I was just in the store the other day. He's always fantabulously well put together. The epitome of Bella figura.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:02 AM) : 

He's adorable, I want to squeeze him.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:50 AM) : 

How can i make my tie stand up like Mory???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:02 PM) : 

Can't get past that gorgeous smile!! Love him!! Seriously!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:27 AM) : 

Dear Sartorialist,

My name is Antonio, I'm 38, and I'm writing to you from Portugal, I read about you for the first time at GQ (I subscribe the american issues)) and I have to say that you have been making a wonderful job.
You're very inspiring, please keep up the good work!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:26 AM) : 

where is mory from in w. africa?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:35 PM) : 

The combination of the story about the dimples and Mory's smile are infectious-- I find myself smiling back at the computer!

-- sch.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM) : 

You ALWAYS seem to catch the best of Mory. What a fantastic smile!!!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting