This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

I am in the back woods of Illinois for Christmas but will be back with new posts tomorrow.

I can't thank you all enough for your support this year.
I realized that I didn't really want much for Christmas this year because the success of the blog and the community we have created has been the best gift.

I have some great new features that will premiere soon (hopefully first week of January) so I am guardedly optimistic that 2007 will be even better than 2006

Comments on "Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays"

 

Blogger carlita dee said ... (3:17 PM) : 

I'm new to your blog and have to say it's a great inspiration. (Plus, it makes me miss NYC.)

Happy holidays!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:24 PM) : 

Merry Christmas Scott! Thank you for your wonderful pictures and words. You have found your calling and how lucky we all are you have! xoxo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:45 PM) : 

Merry Christmas Sart!!! You are the best!!! Thanks for your photos and for inspiring me everyday!

AA

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:56 PM) : 

Merry Christmas to you too! How bout some pictures from those backwoods, love the NY pics, but being in the backwoods myself it'll feel all homey to see your average Joe and not some near mannequins!

Love your blog by the way, it is probably one of the most succesful one out there!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:14 PM) : 

Well this is my first comment ! Just wanted to wish you all the best for the upcoming year. Thank you for highligthing our days with great inspiration.Best wishes !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:45 PM) : 

Merry Christmas!!! or as we say in Spain Feliz Navidad!!!
I can't wait to see your new posts... I love your blog!!!
Have a happy holidays!!!
The Spanish Girl

 

Blogger comtedamour said ... (6:13 PM) : 

i must say that it is extremely sad that only a few readers and the satorialist mentioned christmas as of late christmas day, you people should wake up. have a merry...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:51 PM) : 

feliz natal e um 2007 fantastico...have a great christmas and a happy new year..wishes from your blog's number one portuguese fan! =) kisses

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:54 PM) : 

feliz natal e um fantastico 2007..merry christmas and a happy new year...wishes from your blog's number one portuguese fan! =) kisses

 

Blogger Butch said ... (7:14 PM) : 

Happy holidays backatcha, Scott, and to all fellow followers as well.

And thanks again for the blog, which seems to have entered so many bloodstreams, and with such ongoing pleasure.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:18 PM) : 

how long u gonna b in ill. hope u got my email concerning the tribune

 

Blogger CB said ... (7:29 PM) : 

thanks for all the great moments in 2006 and all the best in 2007.
greetings from spain.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:46 PM) : 

I love your blog. I am in the backwoods in Illinois too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:07 PM) : 

Thank you for sharing the beauty of the world with us.

Dave

 

Blogger Just an Observation said ... (8:20 PM) : 

MERRY CHRISTMAAS AND HAPPYY HOLIDAYS TO YOU TOO SAR!!!.
LOOKING FORWARD TO APPRECIATING YOUR WORK OTHERWISE LEARNING TO APPRECIATE IT ANYWAY.
I REALLY FEEL THAT APPRECIATING FASHION VIA BLOG HAS CREATED A GENRE OF ITS OWN.
THANKS SAR!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:32 PM) : 

if you have the chance check out chicago and set the record straight; only in this city you might believe, even if just for a second, midwesterners can posess a touch of style without the fargo accent we're constantly mistaken for

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:54 PM) : 

Your keen eye for detail and wonderful photography have inspired me.
Merry Christmas Scott!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:47 PM) : 

Yes, Merry Christmas to you all.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:53 PM) : 

Best wishes, Mr. Sartorialist : )
I love your enthusiasm for the art of style, and always your wonderful words.
Thanks for a fantastic blog, I appreciate it tons xx

Cheers from LA!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:22 PM) : 

Feliz Navidad!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:14 PM) : 

Very merry christmas for You too.
Your site, blog for me is faboulus, simple, easy and I cant wait too much without yours PICS..thank you for the 2006.
As a Brazilian Iam getting so many tips of style...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:48 PM) : 

¡feliz navidad! wishing you just the best and looking forward for more of your amazing work!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:11 AM) : 

Yikes, you're in the backwoods of Illinois? I'd better change my outfit....

:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:34 AM) : 

Merry Christmas from the magic city...Looking forward to more in the '07!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 AM) : 

Merry Christmas Sart!

Thank you very much for making my year just that little bit brighter with your lovely pictures and inspiring commentary.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:28 AM) : 

this blog is fantastic, it keeps me inspired and in tune with nyc even when i'm away and is deeply genuine and well-done. happy holidays!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:19 AM) : 

Features? Even more goodness to look forward to? I'm excited! ha ha. Happy holidays!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 AM) : 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, dear Sart ! Best wishes from France. You are the best ambassador for fashion and ... NY !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:05 AM) : 

I really enjoy your blog. Thank you for all the work that you do and a big Merry Christmas and a great 2007. From Seoul, South Korea!

 

Blogger Regina said ... (7:45 AM) : 

Happy holidays!!!!
It's been great to get to know your work!

Hope you have another great year!

:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:33 AM) : 

A happy new year, Scott! Can't wait for 2007!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:29 AM) : 

Happy new year. I LOVE your blog, it's the first thing I check every morning, even before BBC :)

 

Blogger the quarter rat said ... (10:59 AM) : 

Merry Christmas and further success in the New Year! Your blog has been the highlight of many mornings. I hope that one day you may come to NOLA (and that I'm playing my sartorial A-game when you do!).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 AM) : 

Happy New Year, and thanks for a great, inspring site. Your photographs are wonderful and I love seeing glimpses of my old home town, NYC.

Cheers from urban Vermont - such as it is.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:08 AM) : 

Happy holidays! Your blog is wonderful. It makes me miss New York...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:11 AM) : 

Merry Christmas Scott!

I do not see any posts from my part of the World, so I want you to know that I am from Poland and I read your blog every day - in fact this is how I begin my work - and it always keeps me curious, fascinated, gives me thought on how to dress up and sometimes makes me ashamed that I dont pay enough attention to detail. And due to time difference I can see your new posts in the evening! Thank you very much! Keep up the great work!

Gosia from Gdansk, Poland

 

Blogger Nia said ... (11:15 AM) : 

Happy holidays, Scott! Thanks for everything you do. I remember when I first discovered The Sartorialist--a "best of the web" feature pointed out how your blog, unlike Go Fug Yourself, etc. was all about praising people for a job well done. I love that positivity, and I love that you've built an entire community of like-minded people. Too often fashion lovers are encouraged to be competitive and snarky--you encourage us to be appreciative and inspired, instead.

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (12:23 PM) : 

thank you all so much!!

It is so heart-warming to get so many wonderful messages from all over the world.

Thanks again
Scott

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:53 PM) : 

Merry Xmas Scott, love the blog and keep up the good work, very inspiring !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:15 PM) : 

Merry Christmas to you too. I will try yo become a more famous blogger than you in 2007...hehehehe...

 

Blogger Melbourne Runway said ... (6:30 PM) : 

Merry Christmas from down under

xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:24 PM) : 

I hope you had a special one Scott!!
Love your blog - daily inspiring hits!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:02 PM) : 

Thank you for your blog-I look at it daily.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:51 PM) : 

I hope that this new year brings you more success!

We are all your biggest fans! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:36 PM) : 

Happy New Year, Sart!

Your great blog has transcended the blog form. The Sartorialist (TM), has achieved major brand status. Great to hear that there are new features in store for us in 2007.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:24 PM) : 

I'm new to your blog too and I just have to say I love it. Keep up the great work and happy new year.
AT

 

Blogger Rizwan said ... (2:16 AM) : 

Hi i am visiting you first time its a nice blog and also some good info is well which helps me thanks for sharing

Pegasos World

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting