This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

CONTEST UPDATE 12/12

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

CONTEST UPDATE 12/12

Other bloggers I know are a little jealous of the amount of participation I have on my blog and it is one of the things that I am really proud of, so again thanks to everyone who has left a response to the contest.

I think what we learn about each others dreams and influences will be even more rewarding than the prize (but the prize is still pretty nice).

Comments on "CONTEST UPDATE 12/12"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 AM) : 

Provide persistent quality and get progressive quantity.

That's really the only secret, as I'm sure you already know Sart.

So tell 'em and if they're up to it, they'll put their game on.

Good on you for consistently great work you've done here over the YEARS!

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:29 PM) : 

I absolutely love this blog. Your passion for style and quality has rubbed off on me- a 20 year old university student- and it has really influenced the way I dress myself in the morning.
So thank you, thank you and thank you again!

Sara

p.s. Montreal is North America's Paris,you should come see!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:44 PM) : 

You deserve the success. You're offering so much on your blog -- fashion, art, people-watching, a learning curve, ideas, inspiration and a forum. And you consistently invite participation by asking your readers what they think. I found you by Googling shemaghs (Arab scarves) and was instantly hooked! I sent the link to all of my fashionista friends.
You have invented a great formula here and you carry it out with impeccable taste, brevity and a feeling of friendly warmth. I don't like commenting at blogs but now I find myself reading comments and commenting myself almost daily here. Bravo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:29 PM) : 

And there you have it, Sart! Two Montrealers who love love love what you do.

(You know, we're known up here for our fashion forwardness. Like Sara said: come see!)

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:56 PM) : 

Scott, you're the best! You really know your stuff... and know how to get people involved! Keep up the good work!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting