This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

At Louis Vuitton, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, December 28, 2006

At Louis Vuitton, Paris


I have my laptop computer with me here in Illinios and was going through some of my files and found this shot that I missed posting while I was in Paris.
I love this look but then again she always looks great!

Comments on "At Louis Vuitton, Paris"

 

Blogger www.jennyhyun.tv said ... (8:39 AM) : 

It's a little too mature for my taste, but in 15 years I could totally see myself wearing something like this!

I love the whole look, but I'm not really feeling the white scarf/turtleneck, I would've preferred to see black, although the white works fine.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:44 AM) : 

Sart
You are like a hunter finding a beautiful rare gazelle. She is inspiring.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 AM) : 

The stance, the face, the posture communicates such a relaxed attitude...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:17 AM) : 

not sure which is more apparent...her style or the confidence with which she presents it...

 

Blogger hoi polloi said ... (11:29 AM) : 

Beautiful! I bought some shiny skinny pants like that yesterday, great styling ideas :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:17 PM) : 

I love her play on proportion and texture.....do people ALWAYS look good in paris?? its kinda freaky

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:28 PM) : 

Broad shoulders or shoulder pads? Enquiring minds want to know....

Also, she is one of those irritating lovely women who would no doubt look, well, lovely in any ensemble she chose.

Also, also: shoulder pad or no, I like it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:33 PM) : 

wow, I really love this look...it looks like she just threw it on, like a jeans and tee, but the fabrics make it look so lux and the styling is amazing!, (who is she?)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:03 PM) : 

Gorgeous mosaic floor - where is this venue?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 PM) : 

So THATS what a stylish woman looks like! I've been here in America so long I had forgotten. Everyone here dresses as if they're getting ready to change the oil in their car or do some other domestic chore...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:54 PM) : 

what's great about this outfit is how unique the combination is. such a relief from all the leggings/miniskirt/cropped leather jacket or the ankle boot/skinny pant/tunic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:07 PM) : 

checking fashion/style blogs on a daily basis, i see some skinny legs...but is it just me, or do those take the cake in that regard?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:50 PM) : 

Yay for Illinois!
Actually, your blog motivates me everyday to get out of the midwest and into New York.

Thanks for all the lovely shots and commentary!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:36 PM) : 

i really like... its something i would totally NOT try, but I would admire in somebody else!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:45 PM) : 

Love her shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:01 PM) : 

It's not the first time she's graced these pages. Check the archives for November 15: Best of Season, Fashion Director, Le Figaro. Hot hot hot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:38 PM) : 

Thanks for the archive reference, blowharder... Check out the 2nd photo from Nov. 15 - same pants (I think), same elegance, different look.

Love the deceptive simplicity of this outfit - so much going on with texture & proportion but so well composed it looks effortless.

Also love the way the nubbly tunic and the mosaic floor echo each other...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:39 PM) : 

ok...so this silhouette is amazing. i love styles that say "I'm not even trying..." they just look good

Super Green

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:24 AM) : 

I would have brought the leather "up" instead of stopping it at the arm. A black leather neck piece of some sort.

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:45 AM) : 

ooo, i love satin pants. i got a thang for em. glad you posted someone in them. reminds me...this girl in my class wore skinny leg red satin pants with some sweet sneakers and they looked great. i wanna pull that off!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:14 AM) : 

Dude, are you located in rural illinois? like springfield or something?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:06 PM) : 

Would never have put the white with it - but of course, that is what makes it hers and unique and worth noticing. Like her palette, (after referring back to 11/15) nearly all pieces are interchangeable and unbeatable.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02 PM) : 

Is that the fab gal from Le Figaro? She is BEYOND!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:45 AM) : 

Amazing lady! Maybe one of the best dressed in your blog. And a woman who is not afraid to stand in a pose different from the usuall little-girl-toes-turned-in pose that so many affect just for fshion's shake.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:43 AM) : 

Wow, what a confident look. I don't know who this woman is or what her job is, but doesn't she look like everyone else you've photographed who works for French Vogue? Unfortunately, despite her great beauty, impeccability, and supra confident demeanor, this is what I see: cookie cutter Vogue associate. My kingdom to see a vulgar bangle or a new twist on the platform peeptoe shoe. Maybe some color??? Hello? Please?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 AM) : 

Be still, my beating heart. Beautiful!

- JCH

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:25 PM) : 

She is beautiful and graceful.

The outfit, however, hides her figure and makes her legs look like thin sticks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:37 PM) : 

elegant

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:14 PM) : 

I like the layering
how the peeking tutleneck is white
yet the cuffs of the short sleeves are black
they balence each other out
I have a pair of pants like that
but her's certainly look great cropped

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:08 AM) : 

This very elegant woman is Virginie Mouzat, the fashion editor of Le Figaro Madame.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 AM) : 

she do look really put together, and that ´tadaa, sure, just take one snap before I light this cigarette, dahling boy´ but really substancial.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:10 PM) : 

Hey Sart, I hope you shoot in Chicago. I know it's no Paris or NYC, but there are a lot of stylish people there. ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:58 AM) : 

!! Whos' that Princess!
I love her....... could you please give me her cell phone number ? ;- )

M.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting