This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Another Great Short Sleeve Coat in Nolita

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Another Great Short Sleeve Coat in Nolita

Comments on "Another Great Short Sleeve Coat in Nolita"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Oh I love her. She works at my favorate Nolita store and is as sweet as she looks!! Great style, great boots, great jacket.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 AM) : 

wow, such a honey bear!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 AM) : 

Great style! She rocks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:54 AM) : 

I like the coat, especially the emphasized collar... Cant help thinking she's carrying something heavy on her right shoulder...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:26 AM) : 

As a Canadian, I don't know if I understand this concept but she's a pretty girl (whom you've shot before, no?)

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:33 AM) : 

I think that's the sold-out Opening Ceremony coat. I love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:45 AM) : 

I love the coat, it really make sense with the short boots..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:54 AM) : 

God, I miss London. Love the shot- very artistic. Sartorialist- you mentioned other bloggers in a previous post- if indeed you do recommend any others, would you post links? I've been following your blog now for a while- and I really love it! Your attention to detail and artistic photography (especially this one) are commendable. Thanks for all your efforts, they're very much appreciated, at least on this side of the pond.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:39 PM) : 

I'm Canadian too and I this the photo may have put me over the edge -- I need to get one of those coats. It's wonderful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:16 PM) : 

call me a fuddy duddy and too practical, but a short sleeve coat seems a little counter-productive...

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (1:18 PM) : 

The coat is fabulous and so are her legs in those opaques and boots!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:53 PM) : 

Aoother refugee from a Shakespearean Play (remember that fierce woman in the Henry VII coat from a couple of months ago?) This one is The Page.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:10 PM) : 

she modeled for the mayle line no?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:23 PM) : 

What a cool girl!

Love teenagers with a sense of personal style and totally smart attitude!

She makes me feel 16 again!
Awesome image!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:35 PM) : 

That's the Opening Ceremony coat. This is the first girl I've seen looking cute in it. I prefer Marni's versions, which are slimmer, longer and more elegant. Not so much with the short sleeves plus trapeeze for me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:49 PM) : 

so gorgeous that girl! i've seen her around nolita and am always so jealous of her style and grace!

she always looks so well put together and super self-assured.

if only i could look as good....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:52 PM) : 

This looks awesome, so comfy but put together too.

Speaking of coats, does anyone know if I will ever need ANY COATS living in St. Petersburg, Florida? I am moving there next month and I am having a really hard time paring down the wardrobe and figuring out what needs to sadly, just go.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 AM) : 

she is great

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 AM) : 

She's cute, but the coat screams fashion victim.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 AM) : 

I love this coat! In fact I wore it out tonight, much thanks to my boyfriend for yet another jaw-dropping Christmas gift, and even muchas thanks to my best friend for pointing him in the right direction. God bless Opening Ceremony.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting