This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Subway....The Uptown R Train

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, November 06, 2006

On The Subway....The Uptown R Train

Comments on "On The Subway....The Uptown R Train"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:29 PM) : 

Very cute! Love the combo of the little red coat and green purse. I'm surprised we haven't seen more subway shots from you :)

 

Blogger Alison Santighian said ... (6:29 PM) : 

This strikes me as the perfect way to diguise a modern pregnancy. Or be perfectly comfortable and cute...the length on the leggings actually makes me want to wear them.

 

Blogger Mounir said ... (6:30 PM) : 

Clothes look really good, but it's more the sheer hottness of this girl that makes it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:41 PM) : 

i LOOOOVE this girl! the whole thing just WORKS.
anyone know where her dress is from?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:17 PM) : 

Love the color everywhere . . . from the yellow hair to the red coat and the green bag, all grounded by black leggings (even though I generally hate leggings having already done them as a kid in the 80s).

 

Blogger ontheMARC said ... (7:28 PM) : 

Love those long leggings! Such a cute jacket too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:37 PM) : 

Wholeheartedly agree with Mounir - it thoroughly helps that she's gorgeous!

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (7:39 PM) : 

i love this look
although super short, the tights make a difference and the shot of red is great

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:45 PM) : 

I feel like her hair ruins the look (I don't even mind the silly legging things here) but then again I have an aversion to long blonde locks.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:59 PM) : 

I find myself liking leggins more and more when the tops are shorter ... love the swingy red coat!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:16 PM) : 

I am in love. The stylishness(i dont care if thats not a word) and the pure beauty. Were do you find this kind beauty? Ask her to marry me Sartorialist!!\\ Swede currently in Washington D.C

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 PM) : 

I think those are stirrup tights (which are a better choice) and not leggings, but I may be mistaken. Either way, she looks fresh.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:29 PM) : 

like one of the above posters said...she's just hot. nice top and jacket matching, too

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:25 PM) : 

MEOW!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:38 PM) : 

I'm pretty sure that's the "flame coat" from French Connection's Autumn/Winter '06 collection.

 

Blogger Hebden said ... (9:52 PM) : 

I have to agree with anon #3...for me, the hair subtracts from the outfit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:57 PM) : 

beautiful woman. nice coat. ugly dress.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:23 PM) : 

She looks fabulous -- like a spruced up version of Tara Reid; and despite the red & green, the outfit doesn't at all scream of Christmas!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:56 PM) : 

I have a fixation with red coats... this one is really cute, she looks effortless!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:58 PM) : 

Fantastic colors, but I have to say I think the dress is actually a little too short. Too close to crotch length? I'd probably like it better if the coat were longer than the dress. She is beautiful, of course.

 

Blogger Zone8 Knitter said ... (11:03 PM) : 

This season seems to be all about long shirts or short dresses and leggings. What a fun look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:16 PM) : 

A collision of Hollywood, Midwestern and NYC styles in one woman waiting for the subway. Cute.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:51 AM) : 

Nice dress,nice coat,but...the bag,the bag.(too big and the wrong colour.)In the end,she conjures a juvenile "sixties" freshness that is revitalizing...pretty indeed.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 AM) : 

xknvndcjLike chicwit and anon 7:45, I believe her hair somehow makes this look a little tawdry. I hate saying that, but when I think of this same woman, same outfit - with a bark brown pixie haircut or a sleek, platinum blonde bob, the whole thing comes into focus.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:42 AM) : 

Maybe, just maybe, I'd like this better with tights, perhaps in a softer shade. But she's most adorable as she is and certainly doesn't need a boost in her cuteness factor. I love, love that dress on her, the green bag, fantastic hair and her soft smile.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:24 AM) : 

Yes she does look like a polished version of Tara Reid! I think she looks beautiful. I love the red coat. Green bag is wonderful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:39 AM) : 

Wow, what a girl. That blonde hair to the flaming red coat is amazing. I want to see more like here i the subway

 

Blogger Linda said ... (7:07 AM) : 

wow. at first glance I thought it was [a fresh] Tara Reid.

 

Blogger Miss Scarlet said ... (8:32 AM) : 

Oh man, I wish I could pull this off. She does look cute AND comfortable.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:57 AM) : 

Would've said "I'd wear this one, too" despite my aversion to the leggings trend but then I got down to the shoes.

The peep toe shoes.

When oh when will we stop with these shoes?

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:17 AM) : 

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn!!!!

 

Blogger hoi polloi said ... (9:57 AM) : 

That shirt/dress is from Anthropologie and I wished I could have purchased it a few months ago. Unfortunately I am poor.

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (10:35 AM) : 

Great outfit, great legs. Love that her leggings are slightly longer than everyone else's!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:09 AM) : 

Something in this image...I don´t know what, make strange.......

 

Blogger la femme said ... (11:52 AM) : 

whoa!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:58 AM) : 

is that TARA REID?!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:51 PM) : 

I love the color of her coat. This is another example of an outfit that I love but would never attempt. Maybe if I keep digesting such great inspiration I'll get the nerve....

 

Blogger Kari said ... (2:45 PM) : 

So cute!

 

Blogger Kelli said ... (3:45 PM) : 

She looks great! Her style is a good example of how to be sexy without putting it all out there.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:27 PM) : 

Dress, coat, stirrups..... yep, yep, yep.

Bag, shoes...... nope, nope.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:44 PM) : 

oh my god i looovee this! i want the entire outfit...it makes me want to go blonde!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 AM) : 

Absolutely gorgeous! I love love love that jacket and simply the whole ensemble. The hair is gorgeous as well.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:11 PM) : 

the moment i saw her
i thought
"is that TARA REID? in a NICE outfit?"
but of course, it couldn't be
but anyways, i love her coat, absolutely adorable, although i'm not so keen on the footless tights/flats mixture, but nevertheless its a great outfit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 AM) : 

hmmm i have lots to say..
her hair is definitely hot, although i'd hate to admit that about blondness.
the leggings are cool, and their length is interesting
the bag combines good shape with good color with good texture, although i'd prefer it with a brown ensemble
the red jacket isn't bad either
but there's something so wrong with the lengths of the whole outfit.. the jacket and the dress SHOULD NOT BE THE SAME!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:28 AM) : 

she's beautiful and really does carry that bright red coat. nice..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:17 PM) : 

Really like the look, and I think possibly those leggins are really tights where she has neatly scissored off the toes, hence the unusual length-- have done it myself!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:49 AM) : 

oh I love the look !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:57 PM) : 

this is genious she really knows what to wear.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:44 PM) : 

I agree with the previous poster. She does look like Tara Reid if Tara could keep herself covered up.Looks like a bright, happy look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:05 AM) : 

i love this mix, its quirky, but modern at the same time... love it :) ohh btw, nice angle :0

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting