This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

The Sartorialist New York Event at Saks Fifth Avenue -UPDATE

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Sartorialist New York Event at Saks Fifth Avenue -UPDATE

UPDATE The event is open to the public - no invitation necessary

I'm so excited to announce my first New York event will be at Saks Fifth Avenue this October 17th from 6:30 pm to 8:00pm and will feature an interview with menswear designer Michael Bastian.

As you all know I'm a big fan of Michael Bastians work and it will be fun to grill him in front of a live audience about the success of his debut collection.
I will also take a few questions from the audience and (like the Charvet event) I will ask Michael a few questions that have been emailed to my blog (put Michael Bastian in the subject line of your emailed question). Please make sure to email your questions before the 17th.

Time table
Reception 6:30 to 7:pm
Presentation 7:00 to 8 pm

Of course I will also be taking photos at the event so please come in a good mood and with a big smile. I have already met quite a few of my New York-area readers and I hope to meet even more at this event.

ps don't forget that the The Sartorialist will be featured in the Saks men's windows at from Oct 16th to the 23rd.

Comments on "The Sartorialist New York Event at Saks Fifth Avenue -UPDATE"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:28 PM) : 

Where in Saks, Sartorialist?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:55 PM) : 

Gees, that would be fun to go to. I'm just toooooooooooo far away.

When does your TV series start???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:16 PM) : 

Very exciting. I've met Michael a time or two and he is a great guy so I am excited to attend.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:21 PM) : 

I think I'll wear my Michael Bastian suit. ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:27 AM) : 

Pls take a picture of the Saks window for the benefit of your readers outside of NYC. Thank you!

 

Blogger Trendy Jorge said ... (6:52 AM) : 

Congratulations. It´s very exciting indeed. I wish I could be there.

It seems you are becoming a bit of a legend. Even in my own country, Portugal, a colunist in one of our biggest newspapers praised your blog.

Maybe we could be surprised by your visit in a future "Portugal Fashion Week".

Keep up the good work. Here and with GQ.

 

Blogger Rafe Totengco said ... (9:43 AM) : 

I'm bummed I won't be here. I'm away in Florence but would have loved to attend. I'm a fan of Michael's work too and I've met him a couple of times when he used to work at Bergdorfs. Have a great event, I'm so sure it will be packed!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:05 AM) : 

Just so all of your fans know... the event will be on the 7th floor here at Saks New York. We're so excited to have you hosting!

 

Blogger michael said ... (11:02 AM) : 

is this an rsvp event?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:29 PM) : 

Please post some pictures of the windows for us out of towners to see.

 

Blogger wild cowgirl said ... (9:49 PM) : 

i am SO THERE...with bells on.
FUN!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:07 AM) : 

looking forward to this grand event!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:20 PM) : 

how cool is it that anish kapoor's "sky mirror" at rock plaza will reflect your windows at saks? can't make the interview, but there is no way i will miss the windows. break a leg, sart.

 

Blogger Max said ... (10:54 PM) : 

Aww yeah, time to start planning my outfit.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting