This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

The Sartorialist Loves Boggi, Milan p2

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Sartorialist Loves Boggi, Milan p2





Here is the Boggi website link Boggi

Comments on "The Sartorialist Loves Boggi, Milan p2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:59 PM) : 

I love the fold of the pocket square in the second photo. I don't suppose anyone knows of any good websites or books with a guide to folding pocket squares? I have no artistic flair whatsoever so it looks messy when i improvise.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:16 PM) : 

EVERYTHING IS PRETTY

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:56 PM) : 

It does my heart good to see that people are worried about how to fold their hankies when the whole world is being destroyed! No matter what Armageddon is facing us around the corner, the streets will still have a few smartly-dressed gents who have artistically folded pocket squares. Civilization will survive!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:32 AM) : 

Oh I love love love it. I wish I had one nearby. I would be on it like white on rice!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:41 AM) : 

but kurt,
it does worry me when people are more concerned about their pocket square than what their government is up to..
we still need a civilisation to look after in the first place

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:50 AM) : 

Can anybody tell me how to do the knot tie to fly over the shirt? My ties are always too close to the shirt and I love the way they are in the photos. I don't know if you know what I mean ...

 

Blogger YFYF.org said ... (5:49 AM) : 

kurt:

You don't really know what this blog is about, do you?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:01 PM) : 

Boggi does such great work , we should revel in it ....

and for Kurt , you can go feeling bad for yourself and the world , give us a break you chimp !!!

 

Blogger Solomon Animashaun said ... (1:14 PM) : 

Boggi is a brand with a lot of potential given the increasing levels of Sartorial awareness around the globe!

The stores in Milan strike me as an Italian version of the Hackett stores here in London.

Good solid 'high street brand'!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:53 PM) : 

Scott, this strand in the blog is the best yoyu've done in an age - God I love a decent blue shirt... woosh!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:54 PM) : 

In Milan there is also a Boggi outlet with 20% off year long reduction.
Anyway they seem improving, the price quality ratio has always been excellent, but they were a bit too conservative. From these pictures it seems a bit more fashion.
Before doing any shopping in Milan take a good check people out.
You can get a lot of ideas on current styles.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:10 PM) : 

I have on a Boggi shirt right now. I was in Milan in 2001 and bought a couple of their shirts. I'm glade to see that the prices hasn't changed. I paid around $65 back then also.

Oone thing I loved about these shirts compared to the off the rack here in the U.S. is that they are cut for a "normal" person. The U.S. cut is for FAT people. For example, go into a Brooks Brothers and buy a shirt with a 16" collar and you will get a shirt that's built for a fatty. I have enough material around the body to make 2 shirts.

Anyway, I also recommend a shirt store on Via Dante that will custome make a shirt for about $65!!! In Milan, there are also stores selling knit ties for $16!!! It's the same design and stuff that Barney's have for $160! You gotta be an idiot to pay that.

I've made a decision to only buy stuff from Milan 5 years ago. You can fly there and back for free from the savings from buying all the great clothing for pennies on the dollar.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 AM) : 

new boggi shop in madrid and thaught in valencia too, one of my favourite shops, nice t-shirts, san remos's boutique is so cool

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting