This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

The Sartorialist at Saks San Francisco Update and Questions for Mr Colban of Charvet

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Sartorialist at Saks San Francisco Update and Questions for Mr Colban of Charvet

Here is an update for my event at Saks Fifth Avenue (downtown San Francisco) with Jean-Claude Colban of Charvet this Saturday which is open to the public.

1:00 reception
2:00-3:00 program

I would love to ask Mr. Colban some questions that have been emailed in by my readers so if you have a question about Charvet (product, history, business strategy etc) please email it to me with "Charvet question" in the subject line.

I will shoot some photos at the event so I hope to meet some of my super-stylish West Coast readers (male and female) at Saks.

Thanks again Scott

Comments on "The Sartorialist at Saks San Francisco Update and Questions for Mr Colban of Charvet"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:04 PM) : 

Will you be at the mens or womens store?

 

Blogger Rafe Totengco said ... (12:30 PM) : 

I'm sorry I won't be there. I was just there this past Saturday for a personal appearance at Bloomingdales. It opened last week and I must say they have an impressive line up for their contemporary men's brands. They have Number Nine and the new Hickey collection which is adorable. Nice store and packed with people. Your event should be have no problem packing them in. Good luck.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:05 PM) : 

good luck finding fashionable peeps there!! best bets, besides staying in and around saks and nm is heading to the mission. have fun in my beloved city.
-a follower from the very beginning.

 

Blogger abovo99 said ... (2:05 PM) : 

I'll be there. Hope to see you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:31 PM) : 

Enjoy your stay in SF Sart, being a now ex-San Franciscan, I'm always proud of what I think are very unique and creative fashion scenes (plural) going on there. I'll look forward to your photos.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:05 PM) : 

Yay! I'm shopping for eyeglass frames this weekend. I will stop by if I am in the neighborhood.

 

Blogger Alison Santighian said ... (4:25 PM) : 

Any chance you'll do an event in the oft-maligned, but working-on-being-an-upstart-style-city Washington, D.C.?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:08 PM) : 

Well, I'm not nearly stylish enough to qualify, but I'm gladd to hear you'll be shooting some here on the West Coast--I'd be especially interested to see what your eye picks out (if anything!) in Southern California....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:08 PM) : 

Well, I'm not nearly stylish enough to qualify, but I'm gladd to hear you'll be shooting some here on the West Coast--I'd be especially interested to see what your eye picks out (if anything!) in Southern California....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 PM) : 

Please come to Boston!!!

I've been a regular lurker for the past 6 months or so. I love that your commentary is always positive and your eye catches the unexpected and underappreciated. Your talent with the camera really amazes me. I'm no expert but your photographs always seem to have great lighting, composition, and character.

Thanks, Scott/Sartorialist!!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting