This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street......The Filmmaker, Lower Eastside

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, October 19, 2006

On The Street......The Filmmaker, Lower Eastside

Comments on "On The Street......The Filmmaker, Lower Eastside"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:48 AM) : 

i love her scarf, and she has a very sweet face. but the rest isn't so remarkable. White leggings feel passé..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:55 AM) : 

I really dislike this outfit. White leggings represent the worst of the 80s.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:19 AM) : 

hmm, seems that scarf has got so big it's gone straight past fashionable and onto ridiculous

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:21 AM) : 

tamberk wrote: 'the mary-janes, the sense of adventure in the big city!

where's the sense of adventure in being stuck with your luggage and having too much shopping?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:36 AM) : 

I loved everything about the outfit until my eyes fell on the white leggings, then I thought "old". Not vintage, just plain old.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:47 AM) : 

It doesn't look very special in my eyes. This outfit resembles some sort of standard style in Asia... Really, I'm not surprised to see it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:38 PM) : 

I like it all except that she left her tag on the scarf.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:19 PM) : 

I'm not feeling the white leggings. Thickly knit grey leggings (if you're going to do that at all) bunched a little would be look a little more inspired.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:52 PM) : 

I like her shoes but even on someone thin enough to pull it off, I can't get with the leggings.

 

Blogger abovo99 said ... (2:10 PM) : 

The scarf is too big for her...it makes her look like she doesn't have a neck.

 

Blogger hoi polloi said ... (4:32 PM) : 

Ok, at first hipsters were interesting. Now they just annoy me. I can pick apart this look too easliy and I see it way too much in NYC. Boring.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:10 PM) : 

cute shoes, but nothing spectacular...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:23 PM) : 

not my favorite. I agree that the white leggings are very passe and dont look execlent because her leggs of very skinny. I also think the the hat looks like something a lucky homeless person would wear.

 

Blogger marie said ... (6:44 PM) : 

It looks like the scarf is swallowing her.

 

Blogger Carissa Duhamel said ... (8:22 PM) : 

The shoes are lovely.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:24 PM) : 

Wow, I'm actually loving the leggins. As someone who is pretty young and wasn't in American during the 80s, those actually seem new and fresh to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:23 PM) : 

Love the shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:52 PM) : 

I agree with anon 9:24...I think maybe memories of the 80's are getting in the way here. I wasn't around the first time and this looks great to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:50 AM) : 

I *was* around in the 80's, and I say the legging are okay. We are so fixated on black leggings that we so quickly diss anything else. It seems that the scarf is a bit much, but with my living in a balmy climate, I'll allow that I have a limited insight into winter-chic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 AM) : 

I was so surprised to see this outfit here. There's nothing nice about it all. I'm sure she looks great much of the time, but this outfit doesn't work. The scarf, the white leggings--so much is off here.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:48 PM) : 

I love this outfit and the woman is gorgeous!...She is also my daughter!!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:55 PM) : 

WOWee---i just love this outfit! The scarf is a great length; the white leggings are very chic, and i especially love the shoes.

She looks very pretty, very New York, and very successful.

And btw, where did you get the shoes?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:58 PM) : 

Great pose and outfit. This woman is beautiful, very self-confident, and very trendy.

I love the white leggings---enough of black already. And i like the length of the scarf---it really serves a purpose.

The shoes are my favorite!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:18 PM) : 

what's wrong with leggings? i think they look just fine on her. she can wear her scarf better though, it's too bulky for her at the back of her neck.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:23 PM) : 

Ahh, the scarves are back again.

 

Blogger 'signorina' said ... (9:50 PM) : 

Ugh, this one does nothing for me (with the exception of the hat)...

The pose et al screams "I am cool, I am alternative" - but this could be a trick of the click.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:52 PM) : 

CLub Monaco Scarf BTW

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Is there a human under all that? I can't tell. Lesson for today: your clothing shouldn't weigh more than you do, unless you are a firefighter or an astronaut.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:42 AM) : 

I don't mind the whole look, but what's irksome is the label left on the scarf. That drives me nuts. And labels left on the sleeves of coats. Yes, it's 100% wool, cashmere, whatever... now cut it off.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting