This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Fast note - New shots

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, September 01, 2006

Fast note - New shots

It has rained for days and it is suppose to rain again tomorrow but I am determined to get out there this weekend and get more street shots,
it is really killing me not having new shots but like I said it should really turn around starting next week.

Thanks for your patience this week.

Scott

Comments on "Fast note - New shots"

 

Blogger Matthew DeBord said ... (11:37 AM) : 

Have you considered shootin' in the rain? Maybe not with your new Canon, but maybe with a backup? I always found the way that NYers deal with rain to be an interesting combination of the desperate and the romantic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:36 PM) : 

I am sure it will be worth the wait!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:49 PM) : 

Sartorialist,
I believe I have been visiting your blog for almost a year now. Given the rain situation (I live in Florida so I understand), you may want to post some of your favs during the past year. Also, some of the favorite peronalities we've come to know through your blog like...Mory, the older gentlement in color (May), and one of my favorites anythig from Vaca.

 

Blogger Corinne said ... (5:57 PM) : 

Ditto to what matthew said. alas, I have no chance to possibly randomly seeing you shooting in the rain ... as i no longer work in NYC. boo.

Ever since I discovered your blog ... I've always secretly desired to either 1) catch you taking a photo of someone or 2) be the subject of said photo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:19 AM) : 

what a pity! Should I choose between one of you wearing that suit?

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting