This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

The Sartorialist To Cover The Women's Collections for Style.com

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, August 21, 2006

The Sartorialist To Cover The Women's Collections for Style.com

I am very excited to announce that this Sept/Oct I will be covering the women's fashion shows for Spring 2007 in New York, Milan and Paris for Style.com!

This assignment will be very similar to what I did for Style,com during the recent Men's shows last June/July

The next few weeks of build-up to the shows should be really great here at The Sartorialist ( I have a lot of good ideas of how to capture the chaos) and as you can imagine covering the women's show will be just fantastic!

I will follow up with more info as it is set.

Comments on "The Sartorialist To Cover The Women's Collections for Style.com"

 

Blogger wendy said ... (10:10 AM) : 

omg, that's fantastic! I love your blog, and am looking forward to what's soon to come! Congratulations

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Love your shots of people on the street in Milan and Paris. Can't wait for more. Good for you.

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (10:36 AM) : 

Congratulations!

And from a selfish perspective - excellent I'm looking forward to your coverage!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:40 AM) : 

Congrats, Scott! Will you be doing coverage in the streets, backstage, and at private parties again? The shots from Milan were wonderful and I eagerly look forward to what you have planned for Paris. Tres bien!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 AM) : 

Awesome nws. Congratulations!

-Jeff S.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 AM) : 

Congratulations!!!

Once again another amazing opportunity has coming knocking for the Sartorialist and I can't wait to check your blog a bazillion times a day to see what's happening in New York, Paris and Milan. You're going to be amazing!

 

Blogger I'm not a Fashion Victim! said ... (11:14 AM) : 

Hey, don't you need an assistent? Last week in brasilia fashion festival, brazilian journalists were talking with me about your work. Congratulations twice ;>

 

Blogger Sabrina said ... (11:33 AM) : 

Congratulations! This is exciting news :D I can't wait to see what you uncover!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 AM) : 

Yay thats great news, I cant wait to see your pics.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:55 AM) : 

Yes! Just when I was getting so bored of the celebrity/ socialite fashion tone deafness of the Vogues, NYT style sections, etc of the world I get turned on to your blog! Seems like I am not the only one by any means! Can't wait to see what you'll do! Congrats.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 PM) : 

wish you could take a cam corder with you to capture the craziness...

how about video blogging, Sart?

 

Blogger Eva said ... (1:25 PM) : 

Congratulations!

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (1:30 PM) : 

Congratulations! I'm really happy to hear of all these great opportunities coming your way. And we get to enjoy all the photos!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:53 PM) : 

Clothes with Class

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:54 PM) : 

wonderful news!! congratulations! I didn't think I could possibly anticipate reading your blog any more than I already do....but now I do! Thank you for being the inspiration of my wardrobe choices every morning.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 PM) : 

Make sure you drink a gallon of water before you get on the plane so that when you get to Europe you will feel much better than the last time..it really makes a difference!

 

Blogger Gidget Bananas said ... (3:24 PM) : 

Congratulations, what a great assignment!

 

Blogger SoulPony said ... (3:32 PM) : 

I L-O-V-E this blog.

 

Blogger gentillefille said ... (3:37 PM) : 

Wow! Congratulations, a well deserved coup!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:25 PM) : 

Congratulatis! That's a very big deal considering how many women just love clothes and everything that comes with it. I've read your blog some time now and I just want to say thank you for inspiering me and lot's of other people around the world! Great job! But I'm sure you're already aware of that ;)

Keep up the good work!/
Cecilia, Sweden

 

Blogger Claudie said ... (5:44 PM) : 

Fan. Tastic. Can't wait. This is the best news. Shows coverage has been in dire need of a fresh approach.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:58 PM) : 

hkyigvCongratulations Mr Satorilaist. There is such a thing as good karma.

 

Blogger stylethread said ... (10:39 PM) : 

CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see your contributions!

 

Blogger Lady Apple said ... (10:54 PM) : 

very cool! excited about the pics to come! congrats!

 

Blogger MARIA H said ... (11:31 PM) : 

Bravo! Now you can share with us more "unofficial" style. I really enjoy the sins you find, such as Italian Vogue editor when wearing sandals and socks -controversial and amusing-. Please bring more of those little sacrileges by the clergy.

 

Blogger CaliforniaStyle said ... (12:03 AM) : 

Congratulations!!! Sounds like you'll have a blast. We can't wait for your report! =)

 

Blogger Claudio Moro said ... (3:11 AM) : 

Congrats!

So, see you in Milan.

Ciao.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:18 AM) : 

I am hoping that you also get in some men's coverage to help add some excitement to our emerging menswear scene in New York.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:57 AM) : 

Major congrats that’s fantastic

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:15 AM) : 

congratulations... I hope to meet you somewhere in Milan :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:26 AM) : 

Congratulations! Your blog is terrific and you deserve it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:49 PM) : 

Oh !!! I only can say : Congratulations !!! It´s fantastic !!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:13 PM) : 

I hope, you'll let us know the exact dates of visit :) I personally will pay double attention to ppl with cameras on Milan's street, if I'm there at the same time :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:54 PM) : 

That's great!

I hope to run into you there (I recently got lucky and I'll be going to New York Fashion Week for the Spring 2007 shows as well)...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:57 AM) : 

Congratulations and bienvenue from Paris !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02 PM) : 

Milan and Paris will be teeming with scarves by the time you're there.

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (12:17 AM) : 

Awesome!! Im going to be overseas but hope to check in to see what you've been shooting!!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting