This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

The Sartorialist Is Back From Vacation!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Sartorialist Is Back From Vacation!

The Sartorialist is officially back from vacation today and will be shooting in the city all day.

I have a major announcement for later today (around 6pm)

During vacation I did a lot of reading (mostly about cooking and sports), practiced Italian, did a lot a running and spent most of my time "fash-off" instead of "fash-on". It is great to spend a little time lost in a different world.

Comments on "The Sartorialist Is Back From Vacation!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:31 AM) : 

Sart, really happy to have you back !!! I missed you !You made me laugh with all the Chicago story .
´
I´m excited about the big news , but a little afraid they would take you away from us ....hope not.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:31 AM) : 

Glad you're back, I've been missing you. :)

Grtz from Rotterdam, The Netherlands.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:33 AM) : 

ok

 

Blogger ENID P. said ... (12:10 PM) : 

I'm excited you are back...Can't wait till 6 pm. I have become a real fan....

ENID P. www.allabout-style.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:22 PM) : 

I totally agree with you..."Fash Off" is very important to do sometimes. I personally will never be Andre Leon Talley although I admire his devotion to the "craft."

Being away from anything from time to time is good for you.

 

Blogger WWND said ... (12:50 PM) : 

Will be checking back around later for your big news!

 

Blogger Claudio Moro said ... (2:01 PM) : 

Waiting for the big news ... ;-)

Ciao from Milan

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (3:30 PM) : 

I can't wait to hear the announcement! It better be a book deal!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:40 AM) : 

I don’t know If I said it already, but this so good stuff keep up the good work. I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks.

Best regards
Seo Motivation

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting