This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street.....Shirt Dress, Soho

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

On The Street.....Shirt Dress, Soho

I love this shirt dress, the color really stood out on a crowded Soho street but it didn't scream "look at me"

Comments on "On The Street.....Shirt Dress, Soho"

 

Blogger MARIA H said ... (9:45 AM) : 

I'm so into blue and brown...like it.

 

Blogger kurt said ... (9:52 AM) : 

love her sexy+tired look

(is she Talita Pugliese, brazilian supermodel?)

 

Blogger Fernanda Guedes said ... (10:19 AM) : 

I know that girl! She is a brazilian model and she is very stilish and gorgeous!
Go, Brazil!

 

Blogger atticus_finch said ... (1:25 PM) : 

great color though.

 

Blogger London identity said ... (2:54 PM) : 

Talita always looks great...
I like the Shirt Dress a Lot.

 

Blogger equilibrist said ... (5:32 PM) : 

I like the dress, but she's too skinny. Yeah, she's a model, but she looks sick.

 

Blogger 'signorina' said ... (6:58 PM) : 

Great shirt-dress, great colour. (Super)model or no: legs are quite frighteningly slender. I do agree that a less "clunky" belt would somehow work better with the thinness of her legs. The belt is somehow too big for her frame.

But the colour is beautiful - luminous.

 

Blogger Kat said ... (12:55 PM) : 

Now she looks fabulous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:52 PM) : 

She's really great with the serious face and fun outfit. Love her!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:46 PM) : 

Love, love, love the shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:45 PM) : 

She's a model ... genetically she's thin & also has to remain thin to fit the clothes ... all those that comment about weight quit it! you wouldn't comment if a pic showed someone oveweight ...

 

Blogger 'signorina' said ... (10:13 PM) : 

I disagree about the over-weight comment thing: what interests me is whether people dress to flatter their figure: willowy, curvy, hour-glass, pear-shaped...whatever. Isn't what's important finding an outfit that most flatters yours? So can't very thin people face just as many sartorial challenges as over-weight ones? That's all I meant by needing a thinner belt: doesn't it stand to reason that you should dress to suit your proportions, be they what they may?!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:00 AM) : 

Kathleen ... My previous post was concerning weight - not style. You stated her legs were "frighteningly slender" ... & I responded. The weight issue comes up on this blog quite often .... & whenever there's a pic of a thin girl everyone jumps on it & comments about weight (check the archives) ... When someone overweight is pictured nobody ever states ... 'oh, she's to fat for my liking' whereas when it's a thin girl many remark, ' oh, she's to thin for my liking' ... It's taboo to say someone is to fat but o.k to say someones to thin ... it shouldn't be like that!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:04 AM) : 

yes, she's a wonderful girl, my very good friend talytha. love you !!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:03 PM) : 

Wow I really disagree. Thinness is accepted - anorexia overlooked. Fat girls may be more prevalent in our society, but anorexia more idealized. I prefer seeing girls with a little curve to them, they look healthier. Then again, I work in the film industry and am around girls with weight issues all day long. My sis and my old assistant have had eating disorders and dropped to far-too-small [as I believe this model is] and it is depressing to see. - Because it is a depressing reality to deal with. Just my opinion.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:31 AM) : 

love the look

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:14 PM) : 

the blue color with brown is so amazing

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting