This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street...Outside APC

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, August 24, 2006

On The Street...Outside APC


I tried on the APC unwashed denim "New Cure" jean - Wow
That jean is definitely on my "must have" list for Fall

Comments on "On The Street...Outside APC"

 

Blogger Rafe Totengco said ... (6:10 PM) : 

That's on my list too. I hope they don't sell out. I've worn their jeans for years!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:40 PM) : 

I love their New Cures. The denim is so stiff and dark, it's my favorite skinny jeans - and I've got at least 8 pairs! I had to place my wallet in my back pocket because it was cutting off my circulation it was so tight!

 

Blogger MARIA H said ... (6:56 PM) : 

I can't resist getting something from APC each season. I have issues with thir pricing logic...but I guess they save time when hunting for the perfect utilitarian piece.

 

Blogger Lady Apple said ... (7:14 PM) : 

i love those jeans.

 

Blogger Adrian said ... (8:33 PM) : 

love her hair colour and bangs...

 

Blogger sophie said ... (9:26 PM) : 

I want the shirt - AA?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 PM) : 

i just bought a pair of the new cure raw denim. so tight. i can't even put my wallet in the back pocket. love apc.

 

Blogger Max said ... (12:55 AM) : 

Love his outfit, the hair and beard make it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:48 AM) : 

just be sure to size down like 4 sizes, apc denim stretches out like nothing else on earth!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:13 AM) : 

I got an APC denim shirt dress in 95 that I splurged on at the time...still wearing it/ looks right/ so cool...now that is value. Love, Love Love APC

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:42 PM) : 

APC makes beautiful clothes. just cute & so simple, but with a kinda thing so beautiful.
i try to take a shirt, a jean or a bag every season from that brand. The sartorialist, i heart your blog!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:20 PM) : 

Boring & uninteresting .... Just like APC!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:42 PM) : 

I agree with Max. His hair and beard look great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:42 PM) : 

i was thinking about getting about a pair of apc.... is that true about stretching that much? i'm tired of having to buy every 2 months new denims because actually, some more some less, the ALL stretch out!

 

Blogger marcia bittencourt said ... (1:34 PM) : 

I love her hair colour!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:45 AM) : 

love his jeans, how much are they?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:57 PM) : 

was in the store yesterday, tried on a pair, they fit great..... have them on right now...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:46 PM) : 

How are these jeans washed? Do you dry clean or machine wash? does anyone know?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:51 PM) : 

do not wash your jeans. thatshow you do it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:52 PM) : 

There is a card that comes in the pocket of the jeans that suggests wearing for as long as possible and then dry cleaning. Following washes suggests soaking for an hour in water with woolite black, rinsing, roll in towel, and hang dry.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:57 PM) : 

i have a pair of new standards and i love them they were my first pair of raw denim i''ve been wearing them for about a 2 months they're looking great and i like their clothes 2 just no1 carries them around here only jeans and as for washing wear them for about 6-8 months and then turn them inside out and wash them and hang dry less expensive than dry cleaning with better fading

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting