This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street... 57th St., New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, August 18, 2006

On The Street... 57th St., New York

Comments on "On The Street... 57th St., New York"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Oh Wow, I love it. Love the clothes, love the men in the clothes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Hey, it's Crocket and Tubbs!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:51 AM) : 

Oh, my. I really do need to move back to New York...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:53 AM) : 

The gent on the left looks great! black shirt with cream or white suit..nice!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 AM) : 

Can I just say. . .WOW! And two of them together in one place. Flawless style!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:32 AM) : 

Its like Nip / Tuck in real life!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Contemporary mix of dress and casual...looking good, especially after work. Still, it doesn't quite inspire like the Cary Grant, does it? Wouldn't we feel more at ease with these two if they buttoned the shirt and added a great tie?

 

Blogger hoi polloi said ... (11:12 AM) : 

Oh god, I can see Miami Vice has started the open shirt, 80's minimal blazer trend again

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 AM) : 

what a great idea - I love this website.

 

Blogger laceybediz said ... (12:22 PM) : 

...such class...they are beautiful

 

Blogger Laurence John said ... (12:23 PM) : 

come back Thom Browne, all is forgiven.

 

Blogger Lady Apple said ... (12:51 PM) : 

those suits look great! love how they wore them with the shirts open...it looks elegant, but in a way carefree.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:55 PM) : 

They kind of look like gigolos. Are they channeling Richard Gere? Those deep necklines make me think they're European, not American. They are good looking, so maybe they are for "professinals"? :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:09 PM) : 

were they together beforehand or posed together? hard to find one dressed that well much less two on the same block.

each could button the shirt one more button to keep the NJ out

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:10 PM) : 

Cockett and Tubbs redux

 

Blogger Murph said ... (1:32 PM) : 

Nice looking guys. Too bad their clothes don't fit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:58 PM) : 

don't their shirts have cuffs?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:36 PM) : 

At first I thought "wow, great style," but the more I looked, the ickier I felt.

Too self-consciously styled leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But maybe that's because I live in Los Angeles, and I see these guys lounging around at El Centro and similar clubs...

Very Night at the Roxbury

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:49 PM) : 

I think I've been viewing this site too much because my immediate reaction is that the pants are too long and there is no shirt cuff showing. God, I've become a picky Satorialist reader!

 

Blogger ENID P. said ... (4:19 PM) : 

Love It all, teh models and teh clothes. For some reason they have a suit on but still look summery...It kinds looks like a montblanc ad, because I can see the Montblanc store in the background... impecable

ENID P.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:22 PM) : 

nice cream suit, but these open shirts, I don't know. they look like brazilian soap opera gipsies.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:24 PM) : 

They dont make them like that in DC.

 

Blogger LIS said ... (4:26 PM) : 

OMG!!! They are very hot! Great photo, your blog is awesome!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:10 PM) : 

Grrr you are always in my area. I work on 49th/5th and live on 57th and never see you!

 

Blogger salty said ... (5:30 PM) : 

who are these men, and are they available?
a look i like to call euroclass.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:23 PM) : 

A nice couple. the perfect stile of a cospmolitan city. I love NYC and thoose guys.
PS: I'm brazilian, and I must say that our soap opera gipsies are not so sexy in natura.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:09 AM) : 

not really my style...the jackets are very italian and cut loose..a bit 90s for me..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 PM) : 

Alright, guys now loose the clothes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:11 PM) : 

these men are obviously dressed in excellent clothing and posess excellent style. Totally loving the dressed down suit look. However, the one eggregious error that both these men have made is that of tailoring. Without an off the rack suit ALWAYS needs some sort of reworking. Look at the break in their pants and the waist contour of the jacket and you will see what I mean.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting