This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

New Store - Space Mercer

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, August 24, 2006

New Store - Space Mercer

So a new speciality store opened last Saturday in Soho called Space Mercer.
It is on Mercer between Price and Spring just South of APC.

I popped in today and was pretty impressed - all womens collections with labels like Junya Watanabe, Clu and a lot more.

I asked for a press release so I can post an update with more specific info tomotrrow but I just thought the store looked so cool I wanted to post it tonight.

Comments on "New Store - Space Mercer"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:22 PM) : 

I also thought I'd just point out that the staff at the store is incredibly nice--even to a scruffy, young-looking girl like me--and excited about what they're selling. I loved looking around and have them point out obscure labels to me. It's very much worth a visit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:29 PM) : 

God, the coat on the left is fucking fabulous! You don't happen to have the designer name do you?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 PM) : 

oh, fabulous! i have been burning up the credit cards so much lately i had to throw them out on the patio and hose them down. and now this! sart, you didn't happen to see any alice ritter while you were there, did you? no, check that, don't tell me. what time did you say they open?

 

Blogger Rafe Totengco said ... (10:50 PM) : 

They wouldn't happen to carry mens would they? From the photo it doesn't look like it but hey, you never know.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:21 AM) : 

WOW! I want to go!

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (8:56 AM) : 

Makes me excited about shopping for Winter clothes. Impossible to resist! I think Winter style for both men and women is much more polished than the warmer seasons.

Love the coat, those warm, earthy colours and the wide-leg trousers too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:44 PM) : 

The trench!!! THE TRENCH!! Hot damn!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:27 PM) : 

Am I the only person checking out the Bertjan Pot lights? I love those!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:57 AM) : 

the left coat is from the brand called GREEN from Japan. GREEN is most hot and coolest brand in Japan now!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting