This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

At Paul Smith

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, August 07, 2006

At Paul Smith


I keep finding good shots that I missed posting from Europe, Is this the alternative to the legging?

Comments on "At Paul Smith"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:15 AM) : 

I love that look! That skinny pant is so much more grown-up looking than the lycra/spandex legging worn by La Lohan et. al. A question for you: Why is it that your pictures of women's fashion are mostly casusal? Not a criticism, just curious. I think another blogger asked the same thing. I'm a 36-year-old, part-time working mother on a budget who l-o-v-e-s fashion but can't afford it much anymore. Am trying to figure out how to look stylish and yet not have the money to spend on clothes. Any recent photos of Eurpoean women with really short, almost boyish hair?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Love your site......is it right that i see FACEHUNTER in the back the one in white/beige.

Ciao from a huge fan out Amsterdam

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:09 PM) : 

Pretty lady, but those leggings/trouser/things with the tunic make her legs look stumpy. I do not approve of this trend!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 PM) : 

If this is the alternative to the legging, I love it. Thank God for legging alternatives!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:24 PM) : 

great look
and better than legging
also , love the black boots on the woman in the distance

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:58 PM) : 

I love how she's dressed in all black but wearing white accessories. Very chic.

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (2:05 PM) : 

They look like pegged trousers; they look great with the shoes. Boy have the 80s returned with a vengeance. Dig the Flashdance shirt.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:23 PM) : 

I definitely prefer this look to that of the legging.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:18 PM) : 

For those of us that can't quite go there with the leggings, I think this straight leg pant is a great alternative.

 

Blogger la femme said ... (9:39 PM) : 

Love her shoes...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:21 AM) : 

to answer your question, "yes, please!" I much prefer that look to leggings.

 

Blogger MARIA H said ... (12:51 PM) : 

I think the skinny and rouched should be worn not very long because of the excess of rouching...A little will be enough. I think the skinny has to balance the baggy upper part...but when al parts are falling like a giant "rouching", looks totally unbalanced.

Short hair comment: I think you are confusing messy pony tails (melimelo) with short hair.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 PM) : 

I have always wanted to wear those kinds of pants/leggings, but my legs are big! I have a lot of those, but I always end up folding them or pulling them up to my knees to look like a capri or what... Wish I could wear those leggings the way they're meant to be worn. I love it on how it fits her!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 AM) : 

okay! finally someone discovered this type of trousers! we've been wearing them for a long time in Europe.. I love them!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting