This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

What Else Could You Title This But "Pure Grace"

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, July 07, 2006

What Else Could You Title This But "Pure Grace"

Comments on "What Else Could You Title This But "Pure Grace""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:10 AM) : 

Mature people , when they enjoy life like this , are MAGIC.

She is beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:15 AM) : 

This is how I'd love to be in 30 years from now! Magnificient!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:30 AM) : 

wow. that is simply beautiful.
i love that you capture such beauty in it's natural element, in the real world. keep it up!

 

Blogger Ina O' Murchu said ... (9:31 AM) : 

Youve captured through a single photo the definition of elegance.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:44 AM) : 

She is radiant! I love that you have an eye for women and men that carry themselves so naturally. The clothing is beautiful and highlights who they are not the other way around as is often the case in most magazines/fashion sites. Also, the majority of clothing you show can be worn by people of all ages (except maybe that backless dress on 6/28). Thank you for reminding me why I love fashion.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 AM) : 

Hang on, I'm having a Mrs. Robinson moment...

OK, how about:

- Thank you, Mr. Bond! It has been a long time... I would not have recognized you.

- Yes, ever since I gave away my cello, I practice on zees scarf.

- A hole in my tunic? (titters) You Americans are so amusing.

And last but not least:

- I'm 58 and Hot. Any Questions?

 

Blogger WWND said ... (10:14 AM) : 

second that.

 

Blogger JA Firebrand said ... (10:21 AM) : 

she truly is; she reminds me of the lady a while ago from Lauren I believe, who was wearing aviators and a wool suit. Her ensemble is Parisian culture 101-wow...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:03 PM) : 

Love it -- that tiny flash of red at the waist, the flawless posture. Lovely.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:19 PM) : 

Hi Sartorialist,
I too have recently discovered your blog and now I'm addicted. You take gorgeous photos and find the beauty that is not obvious. Thanks for the inspiration!

A new fan from Canada:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:12 PM) : 

Was she a ballerina? Just look at the way she stands...so graceful. And with the hair pulled back, the flowy skirt, flat shoes, and her svelte body, she really looks like one. I wish I could look like this in 40 years.

 

Blogger Loulou said ... (1:32 PM) : 

I think maybe you should keep your eyey out for women with bodies that are harder to dress... for instance--- short-waisted women who areoverly top heavy, or women who are actually fuller but appear 10 pounds thinner due to their outfit...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:07 PM) : 

older women look great. it shouldn't be a a surprise. i guess i shouldn't even be writing this. we just need more photos.

 

Blogger Buggs said ... (2:45 PM) : 

What elegance. I wish I knew her secret - it's indefinable.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:55 PM) : 

Wonderful! I love it when you show me what the fashion can look like off the runways, outside of the glossy magazines, and in this case, well above the age range those mediums focus on. Thank you, Sartorialist!

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (3:32 PM) : 

Simple is always chic.

 

Blogger Admin said ... (5:52 PM) : 

She looks a little like an older version of the very stylish Sarah Jessica Parker.

Welcome back to NYC. Gorgeous weekend ahead. Enjoy!

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (7:01 PM) : 

I hope I look that good when I'm her age.

 

Blogger Shopaholic D said ... (8:49 PM) : 

i need to keep this image so i remember how i need to look when i get older!

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (10:07 PM) : 

a beautiful look and stunning woman
tres chic!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 PM) : 

This image is an inspiration and she radiant. Great eye, Mr. Sartorialist!

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (12:10 PM) : 

She looks like one of those ballet teachers that used to be a professional and now owns her own studio. Very beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:59 PM) : 

If I draped a scarf like that over my shoulder, it would look like a blanket. It is her beautiful carriage, her grace and - I hate to say it - her reed-thin body that allow her to get away with it. She really could carry off a hessian sack.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:57 PM) : 

this picture is Sarah Jessica Parker in about 20 years! Bella!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:11 PM) : 

Down with prescriptive fashioninstic comments. Lets appreciate the NY looks for what they are - individualistic - down to the very last hairpin.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:05 PM) : 

She looks great. Let's face it - to be this thin at this age and have a good sense of style with it is fool proof. The trick is to stay THIN.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:20 PM) : 

Oh yes! beautiful.
I just love how you take words out of my mouth;)

Ivy

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting