This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

More Paul Smith

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

More Paul Smith

This is the French blogger Yvan Rodic of Facehunter. I really enjoy his site.

Comments on "More Paul Smith"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:19 PM) : 

Wow, I love it. All the dresses, I wear dresses every single day with stilletos.

But I have a question, I always thought it was a sin to wear black past Memorial Day?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 PM) : 

that hat is amazing. it fits his style perfectly (slightly robin hood, all around)
that is perhaps my favorite picture.
this entire post, though, is fantastic.

 

Blogger Gidget Bananas said ... (2:21 PM) : 

Ooooh, white dress, great! Black dress, great! Mini-jodhpurs? Not so much.

 

Blogger Eva said ... (2:47 PM) : 

Hi!
I´m a spanish girl. I like very much your blog.
I don´t good writing in english. You understand in spanish?.
Kiss,

CHICandCHOC.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:50 PM) : 

nice blog

 

Blogger Kim said ... (3:07 PM) : 

I can't believe that I am the first to comment. Your pictures are absolutely fantastic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:50 PM) : 

bravo.
come sempre

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:22 PM) : 

the black dress is completely charming. i LOVE those jodhpur-esque shorts. & so... do we get to see the Facehunter's face?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:36 PM) : 

Love the first and last woman, I want to marry either, or are they they the same person?

 

Blogger Sissy said ... (5:38 PM) : 

I don't know if it is just me, but the woman with the black dress and the Jacky O sunglasses looks like a younger and taller Anna Wintour!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:40 PM) : 

I want to see more people in those riding pants (jodhpurs?)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:53 PM) : 

It's Facehunter. Without a face. Now that's how I like my irony. Fantastic! My two favourite fashion bloggers colide.

 

Blogger marcia bittencourt said ... (9:35 PM) : 

the last woman is... anna wintour!
younger, of course!
:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:51 PM) : 

She looks like Anna Wintour.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:56 PM) : 

a more RELAXED anna wintour.
this is nto meant to be harsh or negative,emerley an observation! but i think it's funny how americans get hung up on NOT wearing certain things on certain days. do people really follow such rigid convetions these days? do people understand them? but i love your images of dresses -- it's inspiing me for when summer does come to australia!!

 

Blogger Verrito said ... (11:36 PM) : 

I really like the pants from the third girl!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:53 AM) : 

2nd pic - white and beige + the hat. Divine! My favourite outfit so far.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:18 AM) : 

A young Anna in the making?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:15 AM) : 

Hello Sartorialist, When are you leaving Paris ?
Still in town for the "Haute Couture shows" ?
Amelie

 

Blogger WWND said ... (10:55 AM) : 

I actually like the balloony shorts, bravo to her for pulling the look off well!
The face hunter is wearing a charming hat, would have liked to see the face behind the great pics!

 

Blogger WWND said ... (11:00 AM) : 

I just realized that I saw the first photo of 'lady in beige' at The Facehunter's website. Both of you shot her at the same time, didn't you?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:45 AM) : 

yvan rodic looks amazing and stylish. the anna wintour wannabe is scary.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:14 PM) : 

The last woman with the anna wintour hairstyle( which by the way looks greater on her) and the black chloe tunic, was also spotted in Milan during the fashion week wearing a chloe white ensemble...i do not remember exactly which show that was, though

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:16 PM) : 

I think I was pretty harsh about Face Hunter's work a while back (you thought I was talking about you Mr. S). I apologize.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:22 AM) : 

she may resemble or remind us of anna, but i've never had an impure thought about anna wintour... this woman in black is unbelievably foxy in that tunic. a reward to anyone who knows who she is...

 

Blogger Resplendato said ... (11:52 AM) : 

Lots of good pictures on Facesite...but no intelligent comments or fashion retrospectives...

Anyone going to see "The Devil Wears Prada?" with Meryl Streep playing..an "Anna Wintour" character.

For those of us that have had contact with her..I can't see Meryl Streep as Ms. Wintour no matter how hard I try.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:52 AM) : 

the foxy anna wintour is a gourgeous british girl fashion director for a store in Hong Kong - Funny Sexy Charming and dresses llike no one else - Pure class and style

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:57 AM) : 

It's been the third picture i've seen so far in the last three weeks of that Bob-ed gorgeous woman...and it only gets better! Would anyone know who it is?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:02 AM) : 

Oh my goodness- I am sitting here in Montreal, only to low and behold find that I worked for this woman in Hong Kong!! She would show up to the office, bedecked in something so creative, it looked like she was styled by an artistic director every morning of everyday. Whether it was etro, marni or chanel... You could never quite place everything she was wearing. Pure genius!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:36 AM) : 

Very Anna Wintour!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting