This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

In Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, July 02, 2006

In Paris


I just hit Paris!

And don't forget the men's fashion show coverage from Milan and Paris at
The Sartorialist on men.style.com

cool story about The Sartorialist at MSNBC.com right now
The Sartorialist on MSNBC.com

Comments on "In Paris"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:21 PM) : 

congrats on all the press! fantastic.

i've been a silent lurking fan since the beginning. whatever that means, well beyond the fact that you have a great thing going for you.

best. joe

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:27 PM) : 

Shoot for the stars. Do it all. Just please don't ever do reality T.V.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:39 PM) : 

Congratulations on the article. Amazing that keeping it positive and real has in turn provided you with great opportunities. Spread the love.
Have a lovely time in Paris

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:10 PM) : 

Non-fashionista, style-lovin' lurker here, dropping in to say how excellent that MSNBC piece is. Congratulations!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:36 PM) : 

Scott,
You're making great pictures and copy...keep it up! I especially liked the write-up on MSNBC. Have a great time in Paris but take time to smell the flowers.
By the way, I seem to be missing my plaid golf pants and my maroon
"yelling" shirt...do you have them?
Stay cool...
Love, Dad

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (5:39 PM) : 

serious and suave!!
Hey is that your hotel bedhead in the background?? divine!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:06 PM) : 

driessssss oh i envy you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:27 PM) : 

Hey, I didn't know you were a dad! I predict you'll have your own show on the Style network soon.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:50 PM) : 

I noticed in two (I think) of the men on the street Milan shots on men.style.com, that it looks like they are wearing their belt out of the belt loop, either above or below it. ??? Want to know more about this.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 PM) : 

This news is just incredible. Congrats!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:47 PM) : 

SS, congrats again.....You are traveling fast and we still love you at AAA. I hope this turns into something very special for you....guit

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:10 PM) : 

Sart, I'm astonished and heartened and very, very pleased on the geometric ascension of you and your blog. You deserve it.

Now don't get all Hollywood and distant on us!

- Eminence Grise

P.S.: It just occured to me that you bear more than a passing resemblance to the actor Jason Statham (he of the Transporter movies, et al.)

 

Blogger earlysnowdrop said ... (8:36 PM) : 

Absolutely Amazing.

Your midwestern roots are part of your success. It's why your site isn't snarky but so positive.

Can't wait to hear about your next big adventure.

(and I love your dad's comment)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:51 AM) : 

hi,
i'm a 23 year old from India.. just wanted to let u know that i love your blog.. it's the fifth thing i check each morning. heh. great style.. makes me bloody yearn for the kind of weather needed to wear half the stuff.
been passing the link to my friends. thanks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:32 AM) : 

We would like to see your own "toilettes". When a pic of yourself from head to toe? Thanks for your blog.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:35 AM) : 

You're getting the whole suave fashion look thing about you.
The next thing you know you're going to be featured in Arena Homme +'s Summer 2006 issue.
I'm envious but have been a fan for a long time.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:38 AM) : 

I'm very happy for you ! And It's nice to know a bit more about you. Like California Gardener I love the message from your Dad.
Enjoy Paris , most beautiful city ever.
Amelie

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:06 AM) : 

you're 38??? Ok, I have to include the "I wanna look like that when I'm 38" to my wish-list :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:34 AM) : 

Sartorialist, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Love european style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 AM) : 

I love the picutres and i think your beautiful...

 

Blogger WWND said ... (10:47 AM) : 

fantastic article. your kid is lucky having *the* sartorialist for a dad. my love of clothing and style probably come a lot more from my dad than my mom (who was always the academic).
keep up the good work,
WWND

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 AM) : 

sucesso!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:16 PM) : 

hi
congratulations once more!
i LOVE the photos on men.style.com -- it is a shame you have to register on that website to leave comments.
you make the world seem really beautiful!
and i agree with your dad: make time to smell the flowers in paris (though the roses are all gone in the luxembourg gardens), esp. with the weather we're having.

PS I had no idea you were a professional photographer! www.scottschuman.com -- that makes me feel better!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:50 PM) : 

Whow ! You are so near to me !!! I love your blog but I never answer or make any suggestion.
I'm from Spain and now you are next to me ( next to my country, of course ! )
And please; in the next own photo, can you smile a little ?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:50 PM) : 

Marc is showing in Paris? really?!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 AM) : 

^i think he meant LV

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 AM) : 

Overall, I think I prefer the Italians you have shot. They look very sexy. They look like they are enjoying themselves.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:52 AM) : 

When does the parisan stuff appear on men.style.com? Or are they taking a holiday until July 5?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:26 PM) : 

My favorite part of this whole trip has been you posting these incredibly hot pictures of yourself.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:37 PM) : 

I am about to go to Italy for a few weeks and am trying to pack. My question is, are shorts OK? I was last there 5 years ago and shorts were definitely something for stranieri. Should I be safe and stick with pants, or should I pack some longer shorts? What do Italians wear nowadays?

Thanks!!

This is a great site btw

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:12 PM) : 

Ruggedly beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:52 PM) : 

You're hot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:45 PM) : 

saw you in "Esquire" and had to visit. Great site! Congratulations, and thank you. I hope I make it on one day!
All the best,
Bob

 

Anonymous Ljerka-Susanna-Lukic said ... (9:23 PM) : 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Susan,Designer&Writer
Toronto

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting