This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Summer Is Almost Here

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, June 09, 2006

Summer Is Almost Here

Comments on "Summer Is Almost Here"

 

Blogger Jennifer June said ... (7:02 PM) : 

Yippee!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:36 PM) : 

ohh khandhi, summer keeps eluding me, avoiding me, procrastinating me and damning me - i wish it was hhot in TO but it's cooold

 

Blogger JellyGirl said ... (11:28 PM) : 

Beautiful picture!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:55 AM) : 

You really have a one of a kind blog, to admire.Many fashionblogs in Sweden are all the same and in the states aswell, but your blog is a breath of fresh air and my all time favorite. I can´t wait for college on the east side and New York city, thanks for all the inspiration and keep the good, no, great work.

 

Blogger chimera said ... (7:56 AM) : 

what a beautiful photo. sheer happiness.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:49 AM) : 

i know her!

and agree with sara - your blog really is a breath of fresh air.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 AM) : 

Wow, this is one of my favorite photos I've seen on this site. You really do take beautiful pictures. Great website!!

 

Blogger Gigi said ... (7:29 PM) : 

You want summer? Come to Florida, where we are sweating our butts off and probably will be until around December. :-) Blech. Love, love, love your blog. I never miss a day. :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 AM) : 

Classic. Reminds me of my childhood summer in the 80s. I love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:57 AM) : 

As a father of two daughters (8 & 5) plus a son (18 months), I know what that photo SOUNDS like; and that sound is my favorite sound. Sart, you have a gift.

- Eminence Grise

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:43 AM) : 

Pure beauty!
3 angels and I can see a part of heaven on photo.

Very GOOD job!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:57 AM) : 

oh my god, that has got to be the most beautiful picture i have ever seen .. gosh, you really oughta like send it in to some competition or something .. wonderful.

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (10:00 PM) : 

What a wonderful shot - pure joy!
we in Sydney are currently freezing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:19 AM) : 

Nice use of b+w. Good selective focus.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:51 PM) : 

Sartorialist...you should make a calendar...w/ pics like this it would be awesome!

 

Blogger Dacha said ... (10:24 AM) : 

breathtaking
joyful
love

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting