This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Sartorialist In Milan - 2

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sartorialist In Milan - 2

Sorry no post tonight, I just got back from Men.Style.com where I reviewed the mock-up of the blog. It is great!
Actually it is not that much different than mine but it still looks really good.

I also just found out I have my first "at the party" picture in DNR, that is me on the far right.

Comments on "Sartorialist In Milan - 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:35 PM) : 

I'm envious and hope you bring back some great insight and stories .... best of luck.....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:14 PM) : 

THIS is INSPIRATION Power to you Sart!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 PM) : 

finally a face to the name!

 

Blogger Ms. Laaw-yuhr said ... (11:15 PM) : 

You're cute, Sarty!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:54 AM) : 

nice suit ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:22 AM) : 

How is the url of the men.style blog?

Wish you all the best in milano.

 

Blogger Claudio Moro said ... (3:12 AM) : 

Right, finally a face :-)

I will be looking around in Milan next week. Maybe, I will see you :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:14 AM) : 

I'm confused and since it would be nice to match the face to the name, pls, help me out to reveal the mistery. The one on the right with glasses or without?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:31 AM) : 

excuse my ignorance, but which name belongs to the sartorialist? can't find it under profile. please enlighten this fan!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:51 AM) : 

Far right: Scott Schuman. That's you?

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (6:53 AM) : 

yes, scott schuman , thats me

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:06 AM) : 

Now I know why beautiful NYC women allow The Sart to take pictures of them. He is kinda cute, no? Maybe that pretty girl in a previous post (brunette, navy dress, brown belt) really was flirting with you!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:57 AM) : 

if you ever stop me on the street, i don't think i'll be able to get anything intelligible out of my mouth! i'll be all woozy with the vapors! : )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:50 AM) : 

Would love to see what the men's shirt collar trends look like...... and what the women's slacks will be

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (6:33 PM) : 

very handsome!!! you look like Peter Morissey, an Australian fashion designer.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:55 PM) : 

...and now we now why everyone smiles so coyly. Wouldn't you????......

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting