This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street.......Via Gesu, Milano

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, June 29, 2006

On The Street.......Via Gesu, Milano

Comments on "On The Street.......Via Gesu, Milano"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:45 PM) : 

love this one--wish I could get a closer look at the way the fabric is layered.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:14 PM) : 

I love this one it's dead on from head to toe

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (6:47 PM) : 

a beautiful look - she looks soft and very feminine!
great shade of colours that suit her complexion and hair and such a pretty dress
perfect Chloe bag to top it all off!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:48 PM) : 

I love this woman, mature, serene looking, just my type. I do dream a lot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 PM) : 

donna

 

Blogger SilvrPanthr said ... (2:22 AM) : 

I like the cut of the dress, it's really flattering on her. Same with the shoes, but I'm thinking the color makes her look pale. Fantastic bag, though.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:01 AM) : 

this women look beautiful, but look abit too edited, straight out of the mag look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:42 PM) : 

But this is Via Bagutta!

Would have loved to see you in action; I see you even photographed people in places I was and missed to recognise you! Too bad!

Keep on

:-)

M.

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (7:36 PM) : 

ha, that is funny - your right, i was just guessing street names by then and trying to remember where i was. I will say that i remember just off to the rightside of this photo I bought the best,most juicy, ripe peach I have ever eaten,
The guy had about 20 peaches and he gently squeezed almost each one to find the perfect one for me and then handed it to me like it was a precious gem.
priceless!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:35 PM) : 

Very relaxed and well dressed. Nevertheless, two outfit bags at once is a no-go.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting