This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street.......Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, June 30, 2006

On The Street.......Paris

Comments on "On The Street.......Paris"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:14 PM) : 

I usually don't like big ankle-tie ribbons on these kinds of shoes, but with the short skirt the proportions are right.

The weather in Paris looks amazing. I wish I was there...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:23 PM) : 

she looks very sara jessica parker...

 

Blogger Cris said ... (9:56 PM) : 

I agree with sarah. The french´s girls looks like Carrie Bradsaw.
This blog is so cool.
I´m from Brasil and your blog is a success here.
bye

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 PM) : 

are we all sure that that's NOT Sarah Jessica Parker . . . . lol . . .
great shot, sarto . .

scot

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:00 PM) : 

just a practical question....where is her bag?

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (10:16 PM) : 

she's like a doll - this is very SJP look!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:58 PM) : 

amazing

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:21 AM) : 

Love this.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:17 AM) : 

sorry, she looks waaaaaaay better than Sarah Jessica Parker. That outfit it hot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:21 AM) : 

I love the no-bag-look. Very carefree and simple, she looks approchable and yet sophisticated. This is a girl I would like to get to know.

 

Blogger stylePOD said ... (5:05 AM) : 

Her look would not have been half as amazing if her legs weren't in great shape.

 

Blogger elena said ... (5:41 AM) : 

She´s Carrie Bradshaw!
Nice dress.

 

Blogger Mimi said ... (7:17 AM) : 

I love the way you capture not not only the clothing but also the emotion it brings out in people..very chic. Cheers!

-Mimi

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:04 AM) : 

I think she looks like Chloe Sevigny. Anyway, she is so cool!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:21 AM) : 

my first thought was also, 'Carrie Bradshaw!'

So adorable. <33

 

Blogger WWND said ... (3:18 PM) : 

talk about channelling SJP in SATC!! I did a double take when I saw this pic.
~ WWND

 

Blogger Pamphilia said ... (11:28 PM) : 

She looks just like Ludivine Seigner. Is she, perhaps?

 

Blogger Pamphilia said ... (11:29 PM) : 

Sorry, Ludivine Sagnier.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:37 AM) : 

I couldn't agree more, she looks like SJP. That´s so cool!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:49 AM) : 

She really looks a lot like SJP in Sex and the City! I love your blog and here in sweden everyone else loves it too. good luck!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:40 PM) : 

i thought it was sarah jessica parker too

 

Blogger Pamphilia said ... (3:43 PM) : 

Ludivine Sagnier *is* the French Chloe Sevigny. I'm fairly sure it's her. She's extremely well known in the francophone world, starred in two Francois Ozon films (12 Women and Swimming Pool).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:19 AM) : 

The flower on her dress is ridiculous...bleh!

 

Blogger Yoga Chickie said ... (11:34 PM) : 

I friggin LOVE her shoes!!! I must have them! What are they?? Where can I find them???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:11 PM) : 

I thought it's Sarah Jessica Parker strolling streets of Paris:) Seriously, they are mirror reflections of each other

 

Blogger Der Kommissar said ... (7:19 AM) : 

this girlis called Charlotte aka ChaCha'
she is a plastic flower addict

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:31 AM) : 

J'ai cru que c'était Sarah Jessica Parker ( I thought it was Sarah Jessica Parker ).
I'm a French girl living in the south of France, and this blog is an inspiration for me. According to my friends and my family, I dress myself like a princess, and my friends and my family are always impressed by the size of my enormous wardrobe...
Everyday, I read this blog, and I'm amazed, charmed and impressed by new-yorkers' style.
Bravo !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:13 PM) : 

so so carrie

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:56 AM) : 

I think she kinda looks like Valéria Bruni-Tedeschi, doesn't she?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:14 AM) : 

Love it!

 

Anonymous costume jewellery uk said ... (6:27 PM) : 

Absolutely love that dress. Looks amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:48 PM) : 

Personally I think that the flower on her dress looks very out-of-place. It would have been better if it was a black flower or if she had some other pink accessories on to tie the look together (a pink bangle, perhaps?). Otherwise, it's a very lovely look. The outfit is very sophisticated and yet, the silhoutte is very innoncent and carefree. :]

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:06 PM) : 

The french´s girls looks like Carrie Bradsaw.
This blog is so cool.well see my blog.usagamezone.blogspot.com

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting