This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Harlem, New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, June 19, 2006

On the Street....Harlem, New York

Blingmaster! I will print the rest of the outfit tomorrow morning - it is really quite something.

Comments on "On the Street....Harlem, New York"

 

Blogger Changeit said ... (9:15 PM) : 

Do you live in Harlem?

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (9:33 PM) : 

bling bling allright....he's piled it all on hasnt he?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:44 PM) : 

Wow, you could really knock someone out with those rings. (I pity the foo'!) I love them though I wouldn't wear one on each finger, I love that they're big and chunky, and vintage (?). I'd wear 'em with a dress, on a night out, to a party, with jeans...Nice, I like his bling rings.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:40 AM) : 

gaudy

 

Blogger jean thief said ... (2:01 AM) : 

this guy has got it goin' on

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:11 AM) : 

that's awful. esp. on a man of his age. bling is awful all the time, but this is awful magnified.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 AM) : 

AND if he'd taken off all that jewellery, but kept the shades and the hat, he would look so dapper and stylish.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:31 AM) : 

great

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:34 AM) : 

classic

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:01 PM) : 

I wish I had his blinging accesorization skillz. I have some but need practice on layering necklaces.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:40 PM) : 

Festive and whimsical.

The way life should be.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:19 PM) : 

I love elegant men, I mean men that put effort in their attire. This guy is a real dandy.
I like the way you choose your pictures and I love your blog. Great taste! Makes my happy every time...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 PM) : 

this is so horrible that I love it !!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:59 PM) : 

Outstanding

 

Anonymous Ljerka-Susanna-Lukic said ... (2:50 PM) : 

PERFECT!!!
Susan,Designer&Writer
Toronto

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting