This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Downtown, New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, June 19, 2006

On the Street....Downtown, New York

You gotta love that she uses a Louis Vuitton bag for her bike basket.

Labels:

Comments on "On the Street....Downtown, New York"

 

Blogger Claudio Moro said ... (7:39 AM) : 

Not really. This classical bag of LV is quite boring these days. You can see it all over the world.

But her dress with these shoes are funny.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:49 AM) : 

Is she using the LV for a bike basket or is the other lady using the bike handles to momentarily hang her LV? Hmmm

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (8:07 AM) : 

no, she was definitely riding with the bag on her bike

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:10 AM) : 

is it real LV?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 AM) : 

Bikes are the new skarves eh?
:)
I love the blog!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 AM) : 

I love seeing how people wear their speedy.

It's a bag that is, and will always be, a classic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:17 PM) : 

it's really a dress actually, i have it. H&M, but it's old.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:21 PM) : 

I really appreciate how this blog does not discriminate against clothing that is not necessarily considered "couture." I think my wedge sandals from Target could possibly make the cut one day!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:27 PM) : 

she looks so sweet and young. her hair is gorgeous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:07 PM) : 

she is gorgeous. i want to be her.

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (9:08 PM) : 

great hair!!! please post more curly gals - I need inspiration!
Nice casual look but Im so sick of LV everywhere!

 

Blogger Wyatt said ... (9:14 PM) : 

i was with this girl this day riding our bikes. this is very funny. you have a good eye to notice this. the other girl works for Bottega Veneta. the one on the bike was riding with her real LV bag that day. it is a dress but she had the shorts on underneath as to not give a "show" she does have great style, always. and her hair is amazing. i asked her about her shoes that day, she says she loves them cause she can treat them like sh@t

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:40 AM) : 

i think she look effortlessly gorgeous.

 

Blogger Goldbug said ... (3:18 AM) : 

i've got to say.. i love yr biking girls. and yr blog in general. fifth thing i check every morning. heh.

 

Blogger Closet Cupcake said ... (4:43 AM) : 

epitome of cool. i think i'll start riding my bike in a dress. heh.

 

Blogger Ali B. said ... (2:03 PM) : 

I wish my legs looked like that! Far too many scrapes, bruises, & weed thrashing marks to bare. Hmm.. She has great hair indeed! Certainly not the helmet hair I sport on a daily basis! I'm so envious... I love this stop on my daily rounds!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:15 PM) : 

• She looks great!
• I love bike photos.
• I do like the bag. I know there are a lot of them out there but they've become a classic; I think of them like broken-in Levi's.

 

Blogger jenna said ... (3:26 PM) : 

Pretty, pretty, pretty - her style is so carefree; I love the eclecticism of the ratty shoes and the bag.

 

Blogger Botany's Desire said ... (6:09 PM) : 

I am so jealous. I am going to find a bike and someone to photograph me riding my bike through the high desert where I live!!!

Oh yes, I need to find a great bag too. Shoot!

P.S. I just LOVE your blog.

 

Blogger nikkiblanco said ... (2:45 PM) : 

I love the whole thing, dress/shoe combo, great bag(s), bike, bikini top as a bra, shorts as to not give a peek of britney, if her hair were not tied back I would love it THAT much more... but she is wonderful as is.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:24 PM) : 

Her hair is so thick and beautiful.<3
All of the pictures on this blog seem so effortless, whether the body in the photgraph is posing or not.

-t.blue

 

Anonymous Daniel Fontanelli said ... (3:41 PM) : 

I love the bag hanging on the bike, is a blend of classic with modern

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:39 PM) : 

it´s strange how the rest of the outfit make me feel, that the bag is fake! clicheique thinking..

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting