This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street.... Vintage Color, New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, June 12, 2006

On the Street.... Vintage Color, New York

Comments on "On the Street.... Vintage Color, New York"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 AM) : 

I wish I was in New York.
You make New York so vibrant.

<3 Janne

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:20 AM) : 

Your photos is happiness for me. Your photos bring me strenght, becuase I see that it´s not allways money that give a man or women the personally style.

Never stop posting your photos - your blogg is my absolute favorit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:27 AM) : 

I love this shot. She's so pretty, and her style is perfect. Even her choice of dining places seems to play into her wonderful look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:45 AM) : 

She's really cute in that girly dress and yellow balerinas... Such people bring a big smile on my face, great energy!

 

Blogger Gina said ... (8:55 AM) : 

Wow! Thank you for this photo. When I think of NYC fashion, this is the sort of thing that comes to mind - the funky risk-takers. She's not sporting the standard fare. Very nice.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:51 AM) : 

Ooohh I am loving the color yellow lately and I have to get myself a pair of those flats!

Thank you for posting these wonderful photos; they add to my fashion inspirations!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:33 PM) : 

:::::smile:::::

'Nuff said.

-AthenaNY

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:31 PM) : 

I walked by her, too! The color of that dress was even more vibrant in person. It caught my eye from blocks away.

-Marty

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:51 PM) : 

Hooray! I thought you had gone all taupe on us Mr Satorialist. She looks amazing.

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (9:11 PM) : 

i like the fabric and design but Im not keen on the cut/style of the dress - she wears it well and her shoes and hair make it modern vintage and hip

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:40 AM) : 

darn it sartie! (may i call u that? hehe)
you need to do like a.. sartorialist travels the world deal so you can get an eyeful of what other great fashion there is out there.
the reason this particular post got me writing is cos melbourne is FULL of girls who dress as awesomely as she does. you NEED to visit sometime (we kick sydney's butt really) as you'd just adore some of the outfits.
plus we have brilliant local designers, just brilliant.
anywho, i LOVE your blog. now my metro brother has discovered it too i'm sure he'll be ditching his GQ subscription :P
hugs!

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (12:59 PM) : 

Thanks melbourne !!

World travel !
I have something i will announce soon that i think you will like

 

Blogger Fnarf said ... (5:41 PM) : 

Pure joy. A beautiful dark-haired girl in a beautiful explosion of color and YELLOW SHOES, what more could you possibly want to see?

Melbourne is a great city, I was there in February.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:55 PM) : 

I live in Melbourne and totally agree. I am more this girl's style, but I love checking out New Yorkers, and their outrageously expensive outfits. I see great retro outfits like this daily, and love the 'taupe', as one blogger put it, escapism of your site!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:27 PM) : 

I agree - this is a really Melbourne look. Edgy and funky.

It's good to see fellow contributors from this great (but cold) city.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:44 AM) : 

ooo that's exciting.. can't wait!
when u're in melbs these are two shops i recommend:
1) kwamee by francis on chapel st (fabulous printed hoodies, jackets, great jeans.. blah..!)
2) queen by christinc boyle on smith st (everyone has copied her style now)
and we have great vintage shops everywhere too! you can actually buy a handbook of where all the "op shops" are and which ones are the best.
see, we're all obsessed with clothes.
fnarf.. yes it is a great city!
hugs!
m

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:19 AM) : 

I love the site. Wondering if apporiate, can anyone can recommend some consignement and vintage shopping in manhanttan?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:16 PM) : 

i think you should check copenhagen on your global roadshow . . . .

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting