This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street.... Upper East Side, New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

On The Street.... Upper East Side, New York

I shot this young lady a few weeks ago wearing a beautiful coat dress with 3/4 length sleeves (I should clarify she was wearing the coat dress, not me - me write pretty someday)

I just happened to run into her again recently - she really has that Audrey Hepburn kind of elegance down pat.

Comments on "On The Street.... Upper East Side, New York"

 

Blogger Gina said ... (10:00 AM) : 

Fantastic! It seems that the coat (I remember it) was just the icing on the sartorial cake!

 

Blogger SportyChick said ... (10:43 AM) : 

I love this dress. I have to have this dress. Please tell us where to find this dress.

She looks fantastic in my dress.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:30 PM) : 

love the dress , but she needs a heel of some sort... the flats aren't doing it

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:20 PM) : 

It's a Zara dress, also available in a lovely taupe. Usually, I look fab in babydolls but the waist on this one hit my ribs way too high making the experience nothing but tenty. Such. A. Shame.

 

Blogger la femme said ... (6:20 PM) : 

I was about to write that I remember her from a past post.

Lovely dress.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:29 PM) : 

She has the happy confidence of one who knows she looks great.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:05 PM) : 

Amazing how she wears a high street dress with such poise and elegance. She looks exactly the way I would like look; effortless and fresh, yet refined. Bravo! (and the coat was even better)

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (11:32 PM) : 

Oh yes i remember her in that coat - she is adorable - bet she has an awesome wardrobe
Although she wears black really well - I bet she'd look gorgeous in jewel shades of colour....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:40 AM) : 

Sart, you must interview this fantastic woman when you run into her a third time!

-- desertwind

 

Blogger Shopaholic D said ... (10:02 AM) : 

her outfit is fab!

hmm....i've been wanting some ballet flats....this is a sign...maybe ill pick some up this weekend

 

Blogger Julia said ... (8:38 PM) : 

So simple, so beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:23 PM) : 

yes yes! interview please!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:36 AM) : 

Our little princess who surprised we all with her vintage granny´s "Givenchy" a weeks ago, is back. Very classy... as ever. You can find (or could, much better at he begginning of the season) similar dresses at good prices in H&M.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:39 AM) : 

Dear Sart, I think it was me who said first she was very Audrey-like... Thanks for showing you agree. Your opinion is almost the only one I'm interested in... (joking).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:28 AM) : 

...love a woman that looks this good and doesn't look like she had to try to look this good.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting