This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street.... Marni Jacket, New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, June 12, 2006

On the Street.... Marni Jacket, New York

Comments on "On the Street.... Marni Jacket, New York"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:28 PM) : 

Wow, you got Veronica Webb!

One of my sheroes! I love what she does with the patterns and the textures in this outfit.

 

Blogger Shopaholic D said ... (8:01 PM) : 

adorable cardigan!

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (8:52 PM) : 

I was just about to write how much she looks like Veronica Webb!!
awesome!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 PM) : 

She's 40, has 2 kids, and still looks fantastic! Check out those legs! Wow.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:14 PM) : 

THAT looks hot! i wish it was summer here in Australia.

 

Blogger Deanna said ... (11:52 PM) : 

I was going to say... "Hey, isn't that Veronica Webb?!?!". But I see that's unnecessary ;-) I can't beleive she looks all stylish and model-y even when she's just out and about!

 

Blogger Claudio Moro said ... (4:05 AM) : 

Great skirt. I don't like the rest.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:48 AM) : 

good combo with jacket/skirt .... sandals are great , glad they're not flip-flops which would have degraded the whole look

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:25 PM) : 

wow! veronica webb in a marni jacket and h&m skirt.

 

Blogger VertigoVirgo said ... (3:26 PM) : 

I haven't seen Veronica in so long!!! In the 90's I used to collect every Vogue magazine possible, until my Dad labeled Vouge as Lesbian chic and Feminist, so I had to stop. I'm a "Lucky" girl now.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting