This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street.... Lower East Side, New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, June 05, 2006

On The Street.... Lower East Side, New York

Refined, stylish, sporty And 40-ish.

Who said men age more gracefully?

The only part that would have made the photo better was if she was still on her bike - she had just locked up it up.

Comments on "On The Street.... Lower East Side, New York"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:26 AM) : 

great outfit .. love the braces and big shirt on her , very sexy

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 AM) : 

She looks like a really hot female firefighter. It's the suspenders. Great shot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 AM) : 

no way she's 40!!! she looks amazing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 AM) : 

The sandals are perfect for trousers cut like that. Just LOVE her style. Sexy, not strained, and 100% her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:21 PM) : 

That's perfect!!
I loved the outfit,I'll copy that sandals in my "working wearing"(did I write ok?") here in Rio de Janeiro.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:52 PM) : 

I have just seen what i hope my future wife looks like.. Simply beautiful..

Signed,
young man in love!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:33 PM) : 

love your attitude on women aging gracefully, love your attention to women over forty. please keep it up, and thanks!

 

Blogger Claudio Moro said ... (2:51 PM) : 

Amazing. She looks hot. The trousers and the shirt are perfectly combined. Casual and elegant in the same time.

Perfetto.

 

Blogger Admin said ... (5:21 PM) : 

i love suspenders

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:39 PM) : 

love everything about her! i love the contrast of masculine and feminine: the very masculine buttondown and the very feminine decollete; the very masculine trouser and the very feminine hips on which they sit; the very very masculine braces and their feminine counterpart on her feet.

i love when something someone wears sends me off to spin stories about who they are and from where they come.

and she looks so beautifully, naturally comfortable in her skin - and thus, beautifully, naturally comfortable in her clothing.

bravo TS!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:13 PM) : 

Wow. If I can look half that great when I'm 40, I'll be a lucky girl. I LOVE the suspenders, I'm totally stealing this look for myself.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:16 PM) : 

I want to dress like this when i'm 40, so effortlessly cool.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:41 PM) : 

Just when I thought I had enough with all those summer dresses. Thank you for posting this picture & what a sexy masculine style!

-VD-

 

Blogger Julia said ... (8:56 PM) : 

I love it, the shirt unbuttoned as she has it really gives it a sexy, fun edge.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 PM) : 

Really, really cool. I may be in my 20s, but dresses were never my thing (I love them on other women though). This is more up my alley...I love that the whole outfit is masculine, but then you get to her feet and she's wearing these beautiful feminine sandals. Sexeeeh!

 

Blogger Solomon Animashaun said ... (8:04 AM) : 

Great Style!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:31 AM) : 

Does anyone know where the sandals are from? soooo cute

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:09 PM) : 

Sexiest, most stylish woman I've seen on this blog in... ever.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:28 PM) : 

Hottie! Gorgeous, great sense of personal style, and seems really comfortable with herself. Did you ask her age, or did she volunteer it for some reason?

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting