This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I think this is the most subdued I have ever seen Mory but I love it. Mory is good friends with Nana Boateng who I just happened to see and spend about four hours waiting with at the passport agency while getting everything updated for my trip to Milan. It was one of those moments I truly wished I had my camera. Nana was wearing a pink seersucker suit with hot pink, sequined Indian sari-esque silk on the lapels. Quite a look. I was going to take a photo with my cellphone but I was getting so frustrated at the waiting I could not bring myself to deal with it.

Comments on ""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:41 AM) : 

first of, love his esprit - which is his charm, his energy, his intelligence. but than, what a dapper, debonair dresser! the sleek cut of the trousers is very sexy, as are the red accents. he is a star, and an inspiration.

 

Blogger Broady said ... (9:53 AM) : 

The pinstripe suit set off by the red glasses and red handkerchief is a classic with a modern twist. But his smile and his happy, jaunty stance truly makes him memorable. A total lack of pretension there... wonderful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:55 AM) : 

This man is stylin' - and looks so happy !

- Eve

 

Blogger JA Firebrand said ... (9:57 AM) : 

Argh! I see you chose to share your pain at not getting Nana's pic by tormenting us with the exquisite description of her outfit, sigh...Mory - hot...

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (10:12 AM) : 

To Ja Firebrand

just to be clear Nana is a very tough looking dude from Ghana/London - that is what makes his outfits standout all the more

 

Blogger Solomon Animashaun said ... (10:39 AM) : 

Nana has a great sense of style, one that is very unique!.....very keen to see if his cousin Ozwald makes it in the States as I am a very big fan!

Mory always looks great!

 

Blogger JA Firebrand said ... (12:14 PM) : 

Well, I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through the continued amazingly intruiging and slight cause of consternation for missing out type descriptions - thanks for the gender clarification, I think I have a wee bit of fashion egg on face...Cheers!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:24 PM) : 

I love the glasses. I wish more people here in the US would pick interesting glasses, I am always struck by how many people in Europe really know how to work some funky glasses.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:59 PM) : 

The red glasses mos def enhances his style.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:19 PM) : 

This man is royalty!

Love the accent of the red specs and the red handkerchief.

 

Blogger Natalie said ... (5:31 PM) : 

The man has a great smile!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:15 PM) : 

I'M IN LOVE.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:56 PM) : 

It would be nice to see a whole week's worth of Mory pics, to see his day to day choices. This is another winner, the most conservative of his you've shot, but awesome nonetheless.

 

Blogger O-Ren said ... (7:04 PM) : 

Wonderful -- there's no other word for it. And I love his charisma!

Enjoy Milan Sartorialist! Men.style.com certainly made a fine choice for a correspondent ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 PM) : 

Thank you Mr. Sart. I've finally seen a pocket scarf I can get behind. Yowza!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:18 AM) : 

Now that is style.

 

Blogger Johan B said ... (4:03 AM) : 

Walking pass the Ozwald store in London is a thrill. It is off the Row but just opposite Gieves and Hawkes. Being in the middle of those two tailors, the new and old world, the colour and the refined monochromatic is very exciting.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:21 AM) : 

Mory looks good here, his suit fits and all goes together well.

 

Blogger Ali B. said ... (8:45 AM) : 

Mory Needs No Caption!? Was it intentional since most of your readers recognize this man as Mory? Perhaps you're just a we bit busy preparing for Milan and UNintentionally omitted the photo caption... Whatever the case, I love his smile! Enjoy today & "tomorrow" in Milan - way to go!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:36 PM) : 

What a fabulous dresser in this unfortunate age of casual dressing down!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:29 PM) : 

Sartorialist...is this man's suit bespoke? If not (or even if so) do you know what company makes it?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:18 AM) : 

The smile is adorable, but I'm not sure about the glasses - handkerchief combo, to me that seem too studied.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:36 AM) : 

Mory...the wonderful wizard of Eredi Pisano. Always well put together and always smiling.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting