This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

At Calvin Klein

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, June 29, 2006

At Calvin Klein

Comments on "At Calvin Klein"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:57 PM) : 

well, I got totally excited about the blue dress...that's until I scrolled till the bottom of it :D It fits hers superbly at the top, but the length is just...weird :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:57 PM) : 

the 3rd dress is gorgeous!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:08 PM) : 

I love that second blue mini-dress!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:48 PM) : 

I thought the first outfit was ugly and ill fitting not to mention the woman had very messy hair. The blue dress was pretty but what's up with those shoes maybe some silver gladiators or even more sleek black would look better. And the bottom was fine but I think it washed her out a bit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:57 PM) : 

That second dress is magnificent. The color is beautiful on your lovely subject. The style, the hand of the fabric, her pose!

Minus her accessories (bag, cigarette/pen?, flipflops) she'd be a perfect model for a classical Roman statue. Maybe she's perfect, as is, for the post-modern interpretation.

And that dress would look great short or long. At this length there's a certain athleticism for me...perhaps because it makes me think of the goddess Diana.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:58 PM) : 

Grecian!! This look should be pursued to the fullest!

 

Blogger Broady said ... (4:19 PM) : 

I don't love the blue mini dress, it reminds me of the terry cloth shift I used to wear in first grade!

The third one though... the flesh tones with her dark hair is just fantastic. I could never wear something color, I would look like I was battling a serious illness.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:35 PM) : 

I find the woman in the first pic very interesting...I don´t like high wasted pants , but she is wearing hers in a way that looks cool and extremely elegant to me .

 

Blogger Cockfosters said ... (4:55 PM) : 

The blue dress is a classic example of the difference between what women can find attractive and what men find attractive. I can see how women might love this look, but I can't see any men thinking this look is hot. But who ever said you have to dress for men's attention!?

 

Blogger Carmela said ... (6:06 PM) : 

i love the monochromatic look in the third picture. she's gorgeous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:08 PM) : 

the first woman i want to be friends with, she's fantastic. the second i don't care for at all, it reminds me of LA where i live and hate. last girl has an incredible dress that fits her fabulously.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:36 PM) : 

too long. too short. just right!
-lsa

 

Blogger Shopaholic D said ... (9:42 PM) : 

wow! i love everything on the third look - gorgeous dress! love the shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 PM) : 

I know you are in italy, but why so many womens fashion in the posts lately?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 PM) : 

who is the little blue dress by?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:26 PM) : 

I can't say I like any of these. I can see some merit in the last two but the first is simply puzzling.

 

Blogger Shiny Blue Black said ... (1:43 AM) : 

looks like the 2nd girl forgot her pants (and a nice big sandwich)

Loving the 3rd outfit again - you're always saving the best for last !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:55 AM) : 

love the third dress! she looks like a goddess come to life. perfect!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:38 AM) : 

first and last are awful, in my humble opinion.

But since the count was wondering whether any men could find the blue dress attractive, I'll say -- absolutely. Love it.

 

Blogger JA Firebrand said ... (9:50 AM) : 

Hot, a triple threat of hotness and the Armani stuff on mens style - whew! totally smoking

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 AM) : 

Well, I don't think I've ever felt as beautiful as I feel now after looking through your blog.

I love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:35 PM) : 

Wow.. flip flops really do something to #2. I dont know what does it.. but it has been something I have been trying to figure out.. yesterday in all the New York grayness it started to rain. I promptly went into the stores and bought flipflops so not to damage my Tods driving mocassins i'd been toting around.... and I didn't really know what to make of it.. i wear flip flops inside the home all the time, but outdoors.. my feet felt so exposed.. I kind of liked not caring, but am a bit too paranoid with hygiene and decided it isn't the best thing to do.

ARe you only going to show women on this post now Scott??!?!?! i've been keeping tabs on the other blog, but put some here ... unless you've got some sort of contract that wont' allow that. But keep it up. We are vicariously living through you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:06 PM) : 

3rs is wonderful .... others are interesting in a halucinatory sort of way

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:22 PM) : 

I love the pants in the first photo. The second is a little bit too la and standoffish, but I'd still call the look pretty, and the girl beautiful. And the third look? I'm not sure--I don't really agree with everyone else. She seems too awkward for me even though the dress is brilliant.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:07 PM) : 

the blue dress is from zara! rosh x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:01 PM) : 

1. Not loving the high waist.
2. Baby in makeup - not a good thing.
3. Very elegant.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting